[NA WMT] Official WMT Player Rankings

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe

LzKPxpj.png

I see Can and Roberta have been upgraded.

hehe

You went 2-13 against us two days ago in a scrim. Any person above an 86 is doing well and should have no reason to complain. This ranking changes on a week to week basis during the tournament and everything from public play to Wbant's, scrims, and real matches counts towards someones score to an extent.

Someone is always *****ing on this thing, you realize these numbers are just thought of on a whim right.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
You went 2-13 against us two days ago in a scrim. Any person above an 86 is doing well and should have no reason to complain. This ranking changes on a week to week basis during the tournament and everything from public play to Wbant's, scrims, and real matches counts towards someones score to an extent.

Someone is always *****ing on this thing, you realize these numbers are just thought of on a whim right.

I went 7/10 in a recent training match 2 days ago. I just counted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbbZCpntaxw

I assume you'll correct the ratings. PS I was drunk +2 to ogl

This ranking changes on a week to week basis during the tournament

In the tournament I went 5-4 vs CRB in the weaker faction...gaining a draw vs them whereas you lost twice.

you realize these numbers are just thought of on a whim right.

? If you admit these numbers are pulled out of your ass why are you calling them official? I humbly offer to take over the task you are clearly unable to manage beyond your own monumental butthurt.

Once the tournament is over we will be doing one last adjustment to the list, we will do i on google docs as a group like we did last time, anyone is welcome to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom