Can I be a warrior of light?

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeboix

Grandmaster Knight
Hello good lads. I've tried a couple times this mod but I've never played a lot. I'm aiming to do that (and probably translate this mod into spanish if I truly like it), but first I would like to know a think.

I know there is a lot of ways in this mod to become a serf of death and evil, and it sounds pretty funny, but... has the mod any build for those who wants to destroy the creatures of evil? Can I be a paladin of light, get some special items and turn into a sacred warrior or something like this to fight the hordes of evil?

Cheers and thank you :smile:

an·ti·he·ro
ˈan(t)ēˌhirō,ˈan(t)īˌhirō/
noun
noun: anti-hero; plural noun: anti-heroes;

a central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes.

In the mod, there are the infernal and divine principals - you can certainly gravitate towards the divine. Also there will be a bit more of the "lighter darkness" in the next version - there will even be a book to produce Slayer equipment. This book will also be tied in with the vampire and werewolf cures.

In short: for now, just work your way to level 30 without ever speaking to The Bloodfountain. You will find that this makes the game a bit more difficult, but there are a lot of things you can still do until then - most legendary items can be collected without being a necromancer. Raise money and try to get the Alchemist's Adamant early, and meanwhile collect the Rising Sun.

Back
Top Bottom