[WNL5] Grand Final and Bronze Match - Apis Europae WNL5 Champions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliveran said:
Rhodok would do good with a few price changes - these are not affected for the player, who simply get the prices from the server. Nobody has noticed the issue on IG_BG, but I've already fixed Swadia getting too much money, andn ot a single error has been shown to anyone since adding it (and the money is adding in properly as well) - hence removing the worries off this the issues of changing the economy a bit.

So that's why the money has been acting weird in IG_BG :razz:

Alene said:
Oliveran said:
Rhodok would do good with a few price changes - these are not affected for the player, who simply get the prices from the server. Nobody has noticed the issue on IG_BG, but I've already fixed Swadia getting too much money, andn ot a single error has been shown to anyone since adding it (and the money is adding in properly as well) - hence removing the worries off this the issues of changing the economy a bit.

You mean your kingdom not taxing extra from poor Rhodok - Swadia doesn't rob Rhodok to get 'paid' for buying equipment anymore :roll:

Oliveran said:
Alene said:
Oliveran said:

You mean your kingdom not taxing extra from poor Rhodok - Swadia doesn't rob Rhodok to get 'paid' for buying equipment anymore :roll:

I don't actually remember what factions I have been playing, but I have not gotten even the round bonus everytime. That, or my game has shown wrong amount of money.

Alene said:
Oliveran said:
Alene said:
Oliveran said:

I don't actually remember what factions I have been playing, but I have not gotten even the round bonus everytime. That, or my game has shown wrong amount of money.

Several (all?) factions had something wrong when it comes to rebuying items after rounds and if you paid attention to the money balance it would often be wrong. However this problem should be fixed together with 'broken flags' since the release of Viking Conquest (thanks to the amazing gubbo!). But mods used on IG, other servers and mods used in tournaments probably have not been patched lately ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom