Official EU server message

Users who are viewing this thread

It has been three years now and we all had a great time, sadly I need to inform you all something which might be shocking for some people. Due to the fact that most of the official admins are busy with real life, we the SO''s of the server have decided to put the services down until future notice. Our team will continue working on the update in the meantime, this decision is made because we did not wanted to die out like any other mod instead we wanted to leave with dignity. I will stay community mod and will help wherever necessary.
I wish to thank my admin team and my previous ones for the time and effort they put in this mod, let it be known that we aren't closing down the mod itself.

I also wish to thank Aleks for staying with me for almost the entire time (no homo).

:party:

gamester494 said:
It has been three years now and we all had a great time, sadly I need to inform you all something which might be shocking for some people. Due to the fact that most of the official admins are busy with real life, we the SO''s of the server have decided to put the services down until future notice. Our team will continue working on the update in the meantime, this decision is made because we did not wanted to die out like any other mod instead we wanted to leave with dignity. I will stay community mod and will help wherever necessary.
I wish to thank my admin team and my previous ones for the time and effort they put in this mod, let it be known that we aren't closing down the mod itself.

I also wish to thank Aleks for staying with me for almost the entire time (no homo).

:party:

It has been good, challenging, great, astonishing and amazing years with PF. There is allot I would like to say, (but I rather keep it short :wink: ), especially to have so great Server Owners, which had clear rules, and clear tone, not only that, we did as well have a great time by playing PF and other fun games together, which made us work together as a really good team.

I would like to Thank PF_Official_EU for great years of upkeep.

Especially Jarl :wink: my naughty mate :grin:

And RaJiska, my second naughty mate, though you prefer it hand wise :wink:

Great Community, Great Friends  :wink: (Even Poofy). Shame to see It brought down, will be revived some day!

Best Persistent mod! I can only recommend! HAve lots of great memories, and admins very good, honest! Good thing since it was said it was only put down until future notice which means not permamently, hopefully! I really hope there'll be a new update for it and we never let it die! PF will be remembered, and won't die!

gamester494 said:
Our team will continue working on the update in the meantime

Please give us a sneakpeek, and not keep people with false hope.

(This is my 6th time asking for a sneakpeek, and it seems everytime you ignore me)

God tis a shame to see the beautiful mod die but I am happy I got to spend stupid amount of hours playing this mod with great friends :smile: .Thanks to Jarl Rajiska Alek for unbanning me all those times even if they were unjust :razz:. Thanks to Friewulf for making the beautiful clan that is FH. Arion Banipo Gaso Mad Zombie AbleNewt all sound fellas thanks for making the past few years good fun !

protato said:
gamester494 said:

(This is my 6th time asking for a sneakpeek, and it seems everytime you ignore me)

I am not going to upload all of them but anyways here is one of the pictures, the rest you can find on Aleks his steam page.

0C4FEF6BB6186CB2E57C175485DE0E7504408848

Scego said:
God tis a shame to see the beautiful mod die but I am happy I got to spend stupid amount of hours playing this mod with great friends :smile: .Thanks to Jarl Rajiska Alek for unbanning me all those times even if they were unjust :razz:. Thanks to Friewulf for making the beautiful clan that is FH. Arion Banipo Gaso Mad Zombie AbleNewt all sound fellas thanks for making the past few years good fun !

You will not be forgotten on the ban list.

We had some great fun, my friends. Alas, like with the most mods, people have lost interest. Can't really think of another well-populated mod except NW and perhaps PW.

Hats down, PF is one of my favourite mods and the best persistent mod in my opinion. However, I am hoping that a revival is possible. Comeback is real, my friends!

Scego said:

My Irish m8, ya will never be forgotten :wink:

protato said:
gamester494 said:

I think if you opened your eyes when the PF_Official_EU forums still were up, you could spot a section where I did post stuff/Pictures to the new update, so unless you stop arguing and posting false comments, then there wont be any case.

Andrix said:
We had some great fun, my friends. Alas, like with the most mods, people have lost interest. Can't really think of another well-populated mod except NW and perhaps PW.

Hats down, PF is one of my favourite mods and the best persistent mod in my opinion. However, I am hoping that a revival is possible. Comeback is real, my friends!

Let us hope on a revival my friend, else we'll see how modification friendly Bannerlord will be :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

oh wow...

will the servers be up after the update is ready?

anyways.... thanks for hosting the server all the time (even if it was to many time on amazon!!!111!!elevenoneone!!^^)
and thanks to the adminteam,i really had some nice time

Scego said:

You will not be forgotten on the ban list.
[/quote]

Lol Too true too true.

Back
Top Bottom