Arni behaving bad again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killerbart said:
So rejoining with an admin pass you shouldn't have is a warning, huh?

Well not going to make a butthurt forum post about it apart from this one

Had a discussion with tardet about it and went on like others involved in this should have done aswell

Rempica is supposed to have the admin pass, since he is one of the two freelancer contacts, period.

He is banned for the rest of the tournament, and the NC admins will look into his case after the WNL and make a decision on how to go forward with his case I suppose. The only reason why he gets the adminpws is because someone is sharing them, only thing the admins can do about it is change them every now and then.

And when you are opening this case, we can very well discuss whether Rempica should have adminstatus on WNL servers as well, not like he ever apologised for terrorising IG Battlegrounds, at least not to my knowledge.

I don't know who is sharing it but we cant play our matches on NL servers. About Rempica having admin pass because he is arranging matches. We are training sometimes we need to teleport and stuff and he is playing 2v2 3v3 a lot its easier for map changes. He never banned someone except Killer it was temp. Killer was warned and kicked multiple times before, he didnt play, he was just sitting in specs.
He is not using powers as a bad way. There have never been any complaints about rempica having admin powers besides the one from killer. IG BG bans have nothing in common with this tournament. Your own teammates have been banned multiple times for "terrorizing" server."

Scar said:
He is banned for the rest of the tournament, and the NC admins will look into his case after the WNL and make a decision on how to go forward with his case I suppose. The only reason why he gets the adminpws is because someone is sharing them, only thing the admins can do about it is change them every now and then.

And when you are opening this case, we can very well discuss whether Rempica should have adminstatus on WNL servers as well, not like he ever apologised for terrorising IG Battlegrounds, at least not to my knowledge.

I just don't understand. No one has complained about Rempica having the admin password until this thread was created. It's been 7 weeks and now you're under investigation because someone said 'Got temp banned'. Rempica has done nothing wrong at this point in time for the WNL, when Rempica got banned off NL the first time round (Accidently by Captain Lust), he sat out the whole match (this was against IG) when he could have easily just logged in with admin password and played. He also has never Perm banned someone and has banned someone for returning to a server after being told not to time and time again. There's just no point.

IG bans have nothing to do with this tournament, just like NC had nothing to do with WNL. But because they share admins, the actions that individuals make in other areas reflects and is taken into consideration here as well.

I talked with Napo about the KilleR-incident and cleared things up, all you guys do is creating unnecssary, repetitive drama right now. As Scar said it's not about what happened in that scrim that day rather his general behaviour.

Guy Fawkes said:
Also about this topic, we couldn't play our match on WNL_NL servers just because Rempica was banned from NL servers.

He has over 500 Keys, why wouldn't he be able to play?  :roll:
Think he is terrorizing IG for long time with teamkills etc. and whenever he gets banned he just rejoins with another key, but suddenly he gets banned on WNL servers ,now he can't play?
Haven't been into the community that much but even I know that  :smile:

Menethil said:
he didnt play, he was just sitting in specs.

My signature says different though :wink:

And btw i had a discussion about rempica with a lot of players and admins during this tournament jus for you to know

trot888 said:
I just don't understand. No one has complained about Rempica having the admin password until this thread was created. It's been 7 weeks and now you're under investigation because someone said 'Got temp banned'. Rempica has done nothing wrong at this point in time for the WNL, when Rempica got banned off NL the first time round (Accidently by Captain Lust), he sat out the whole match (this was against IG) when he could have easily just logged in with admin password and played. He also has never Perm banned someone and has banned someone for returning to a server after being told not to time and time again. There's just no point.
What? I said I'm looking into it because Rempica said he got logbanned. I'm not investigating anything regarding Rempica's behaviour, and I'm not thinking about revoking his adminrights.

Menethil said:
I don't know who is sharing it but we cant play our matches on NL servers. About Rempica having admin pass because he is arranging matches. We are training sometimes we need to teleport and stuff and he is playing 2v2 3v3 a lot its easier for map changes. He never banned someone except Killer it was temp. Killer was warned and kicked multiple times before, he didnt play, he was just sitting in specs.
He is not using powers as a bad way. There have never been any complaints about rempica having admin powers besides the one from killer. IG BG bans have nothing in common with this tournament. Your own teammates have been banned multiple times for "terrorizing" server."
You will most likely agree for a lot less severe actions, and I don't think Cleric, Peter and M have the admins passwords anyway, so that's not even relevant. And regarding your other points, I can only echo what some others said. You make it sound like the admins are doing nothing, and potentially dangerous people constantly get the admin passwords.

Anyway, I don't want to open another case here, and apart from the KilleR incident I'm more than happy with Rempica's behaviour as an admin on gameservers. That being said, we currently have an issue with how we handle the password situation, but I hope we will find a better way to handle that for the rest of the tournament.

Killerbart said:
Menethil said:
he didnt play, he was just sitting in specs.

My signature says different though :wink:

And btw i had a discussion about rempica with a lot of players and admins during this tournament jus for you to know
Haha kill a person with horse OMG. It think you guys did some ft7 idk :smile:

FiSk31 said:
Guy Fawkes said:
Also about this topic, we couldn't play our match on WNL_NL servers just because Rempica was banned from NL servers.

He has over 500 Keys, why wouldn't he be able to play?  :roll:
Think he is terrorizing IG for long time with teamkills etc. and whenever he gets banned he just rejoins with another key, but suddenly he gets banned on WNL servers ,now he can't play?
Haven't been into the community that much but even I know that  :smile:
It was offical match we didnt wanted to risk it. We played 1 match without him because IG refused to change server. Second match ** accepted we went WMT servers

Surkan said:
i remember when menethil tried to kick me from a server when we were playing an official match lol
You were acting like ass. I asked nicely like "Did you booked this server" because admins didnt write on the topic and you werent book the server. I wasnt going to kick you if you didnt talk like that. And how can "Merc" can have admin pass?  :grin:

He is a tournament referee, and it's not good to kick someone for the way they speak to you. Next time try to get an admin to help you out and resolve the situation, so our tournament sponsors don't have to unban everyone everytime someone has an argument on the servers. :razz:

Menethil said:
Surkan said:
i remember when menethil tried to kick me from a server when we were playing an official match lol
You were acting like ass. I asked nicely like "Did you booked this server" because admins didnt write on the topic and you werent book the server. I wasnt going to kick you if you didnt talk like that. And how can "Merc" can have admin pass?  :grin:
Actually, you kept on saying "we booked this server", and when I pointed out that you didn't, you tried to kick me.

7391783d1c.jpg

Actually i just see that your acts is changing when the people are around. It is bad i mean i was thinking to give you a chance :smile:
And Scar i know i didnt do right thing but he made me angry. Think about someone talk you in steam like asslicker and on the server he is like who are you? As i said they werent booked the server we did they refuse to out then we found some other server

Menethil said:
Actually i just see that your acts is changing when the people are around. It is bad i mean i was thinking to give you a chance :smile:
And Scar i know i didnt do right thing but he made me angry. Think about someone talk you in steam like asslicker and on the server he is like who are you? As i said they werent booked the server we did they refuse to out then we found some other server
Yeah it's fine mate, just know for the future, if there is an issue, don't hestitate to ask an admin for help, I'm sure they will do everything they can to resolve your problem! :smile:

Anyway, I'll lock this thread now that I think I've covered all relevant points. No point continuing your argument with Surkan here, it happens, let's move on. I hope I answered your initial question as well. I'm sorry to everyone that this takes kinda long, but there are a lot variables the admin team has to consider, so I think it is only justified they are taking their time with this issue, trying to find the fairest and best solution for the community going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom