WvEQ0oU.jpg

Map pool :
-Arena
-Hillroad
-Village by the river

-Capital City
-Marketplace
-Trenchees

For this first week, we'll have to do something a bit special to decide which team has to pick their map first. For the nest weeks, the team with the most points will pick first, I'll do here a reminder on how the picking works. The first team picks any maps they want present in the map pool, with a faction. The second team chooses a faction and has to pick a map. However the second team cannot pick the same pool than the first team, as an example :

Team A picks a map from the open map pool.
Team B can only pick a map from the close map pool.

For the first week, teams will have to organise a duel between 2 guys in a first to 3 ( no pike / spears allowed for duels ). The winner gets the first pick for his team.

rQFex.png

Twitch records what I stream, so i'll highlight the whole match and you can rewatch it later if you can't be there for the stream :smile:

I meant the overall drama and all the problems that disturbed in any way the match, I really don't want to add polish league rules with restricted T chat permission but if it's needed and people can take on theirselves we might have to get to that point...

Due to being unable to lead my team for this tournament and having really no incentive to anyways considering the high ping, WFaS is good game will be withdrawing from the tournament. Good luck friends! :][

Back
Top Bottom