Random Media v.3 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

What should Vraelomon do?

• Vrael giveth

Votes: 45 48.9%
  • Vrael taketh away.

Votes: 47 51.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arvenski said:

My second gameplay video. I was figuring on having some Men of War clips to upload by now, but that hasn't happened. So, I decided to practice my editing some more by recording some more War Thunder footage and making a more complex video than my first try. I think it turned out pretty well. Took me 35 minutes or so to upload all 55 seconds of the damn thing, but I didn't mind too much (this time).

In-post edit: YouTube really is unkind to video quality, though, isn't it? :neutral:

Yeah... and YOU are the problem. I hope that was your intention :lol:
Especially the second one makes it clear how you consciously and willingly set yourself down in front of two friendlies chasing and shooting the hostile.

Jackson... said:
That was really good. Thanks for posting.

Wellenbrecher said:
Especially the second one makes it clear how you consciously and willingly set yourself down in front of two friendlies chasing and shooting the hostile.
I didn't deliberately try to create situations that would look funny in the video, if that's what you're saying. However, that doesn't mean I don't fly around with 0 ****s given when I'm sealclubbing with Isaks for lols. :razz:

16508554_10208989811245619_427516618496792459_n.jpg

Arvenski said:
I didn't deliberately try to create situations that would look funny in the video, if that's what you're saying. However, that doesn't mean I don't fly around with 0 ****s given when I'm sealclubbing with Isaks for lols. :razz:

So, what you're saying is, flying like a moron comes natural to you?

Arvenski said:
Wellenbrecher said:
I'm saying that calling it "Arcade in a nutshell" and then doing the very thing that makes Arcade (and the other two modes, to be honest) so obnoxious is kinda... weird.
Like properly ****ing up and when people notice your reaction is "oh it's a prank", you know? :razz:

Wellenbrecher said:
Arvenski said:
Wellenbrecher said:
I'm saying that calling it "Arcade in a nutshell" and then doing the very thing that makes Arcade (and the other two modes, to be honest) so obnoxious is kinda... weird.
Like properly ****ing up and when people notice your reaction is "oh it's a prank", you know? :razz:

People are no better at flying in realistic ground battles. I swear German pilots have a 3:1 crash to gun run ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom