WFAS Cup: Interviews and Team Chatter

Users who are viewing this thread

Elendil

Regular
As the World Cup is about to start, and we are for the most part are tasked with tending to our horses and polishing our swords and lances, it seems very natural to peek over the barricades and wonder what are our 'foes' and competition is up to.

Today we send a small envoy to the land of the Rhine!  Historically, warfare is in their blood... and this current batch of competitors is certainly living up to the expectations.  Germanic warriors eyed us with a warlike gaze as we sought an audience with their fearsome captain. 

JUBEG INTERVIEW (TEAM GERMANY)

Question 1: Jubeg, tell us a little about yourself and current state of the German community in general in WFAS?

Jubeg: I am currently playing for the European team Barabe and I play WFAS since 2011. The German community has some internal problems , especially in terms of who is/was the best clan. There are also some arrogant guys which are the reason why we split up so much.

Question 2: Considering this development within German community, how well do you think your current team of players will do in regards to the WFAS Cup?  Do you feel you have the right amount of chemistry?

Jubeg: Because of the bad atmosphere in the German community we choose players which are able to play with other  peoples even they don't know them. Right now we have 17 players in our team and I think it can`t be better in terms of skill and chemistry

Question 3: Jubeg, considering the current competition you will face - USA, Brazil, Austria, Bohemia, Poland - which team do you think will be your toughest opponent and why?

Jubeg: First of all I its gonna be tough against everybody. Especially against USA & Brazil. We don`t know how they will play, which strats will they use and stuff like that. Also the ping plays a big role , its important to get 10 rounds on your server because with a ping of 200+ it`s nearly impossible to win. But the toughest opponent will be Poland I think. Even we know their play style its very tough to win against them. They have good players and good strats so it wont be easy to beat them.

Question 4: Team Germany is definitely one of the premier teams in WFAS, what can you tell us about your star players and who do you think will have to shine in order for you to have a great tournament run?

Jubeg: I think we have a really good amount of " star" players but of course  i hope that players like Spartacus will do an awesome job as musketeer and that Destinate will play on his highest level. But as i said we have only good players and I am happy that i have such a great team. Especially the vice Cpt. Haakon is doing very well so far

Question 5: Since all teams have agreed to the rules, how effective do you find the rules for this tournament and WFAS competition in general? Do you find them a true indication of a proper competition? And if not, would there be something that you would consider adding for future events?

Jubeg: The problem is that WFAS is very unbalanced. The muskets do to much damage and its most of the time about camping. In the last season of the polish league we had problems with the money settings and the cav spam. It was so boring because everybody did it. 50 % are still not enough imo but its better than nothing. Even i dont like the polish rules as much i hate the new ones. In my opinion we are not in Warband, we are in WFAS.  So i am happy that we play with the old rules

Question 6: Last question, Jubeg... As we are about to embark on this journey in WFAS, what is the message do you have for the opposing teams? :smile:

Jubeg: Try your best because Germany will do the same!

And so they have send their message - though German community is going through internal upheavals, the determination and confidence of their current team and captain is not to be questioned and he is more than eager to remind the fellow international teams that they are going to roll out in style and glory that Germanic heritage had bestowed upon them!!!

He is already legendary for his pathetic stubbornness and arrogancy, his childishness and racism, his lack of respect towards others, his superiority and offensive attitude. And the list goes on for a dozen A4 pages. :mrgreen:

Yeah, those things do make a person legendary. Even though I'm not sure if the word "person" fits for a description like this.

Well being stubborn is hardly a qualiification to be "pathetic". But as to arrogance, he seemed very modest based on his responses. Granted I don't know much about him but I hope it's morphing serious.

Which team are you playing on Marth?

Well, Austrians hired me to play for them, making the "Austro-Hungarian Team", as they say, for good ol' time sake.

One problem though, the language...
I mean my German skills would be enough for me to even take over then German NC team instead of their stupid captain, which I might as well do when I get back ingame. But anyway, I'm not really interested. I mean, I'm a Hungarian, and I would make my own team if I saw just one more Hungarian player in WFaS  :cool:

Don't get to know the lad too much, he's one of the players with a really bad personality and maybe even some mental problems...

Yeah, sound. Last time you heard my voice was like... 2 years ago?

I give it to you Robs, your memory's good if you can remember that.

Btw why no Swedish team? :sad: I would've seen you guys won some matches, or the whole league for that matter.

_RandaL_ said:
NUU, DON´T INSULT THE "GREATEST PLAYAAH OF WFAAAS""""" WAY BETTER THAN ILLU!!!! :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

Hey, Illu is still my idol :razz:

You guys keep misunderstanding the words "best" and "greatest". I do make clear and high borders between them, it's yer fault if you don't get it.

Still love you RandaL  :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

@ Robin, nice pic from Age of Mythology btw. I would've chosen a viking god if I were you though...

Lol Marth, I will do the interviews... That's what community events are all about.  However I do hope that you don't spam it.  If you control your posts then we are good I think.  Usual chatter is fine. :wink:

Ouch... I doubt that.  You just like to criticize but don't like any criticism directed at you.  I find it funny that you went this low... But then again at least now I understand why you are universally ridiculed on taleworlds. 

Word of advice, feel free to have the last word after mine on this topic, but it's rather idiotic to spam the topic with 20 posts bashing someone for rudeness and arrogance, and then suggest that interviews should not be posted because you yourself can't control your own urges to bash.  Criticism is one thing but insulting is totally different. Since you spend so much time correcting others I though you were aware of difference...

Ele

Jeez man, calm down. I didn't know you're such a bad-tempered lad, I'm so terribly sorry for making you angry.

Don't turn your own thread into a spam of your usually useless words, if you want to argue with me then feel free to pm me. I have enough time for even the worst people out there :smile:

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

You are delusional if you think I'm mad or angry. I make a habit of never being offended by someone I don't know or never heard about.  So yeah :wink: cheers!!!

Next interview is with North American team captain and the tournaments main benefactor, the Magician!!! Stay tuned!

Randal or Tufeksi, can you guys please let me know who will captain team Turkey? I have added most team captains (thanks to Mags) but we want to do interviews and live commentaries so we need to know who the captain will be. Thanks gents!

Back
Top Bottom