Is this mod dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

It's being updated fairly regularly, there's a dev version out to show you what is coming in the next update. It was said that the next update will come around May IIRC. But yes the mod is alive

its dead. current mod dev Lav hasnt been seen or heard from in almost two months. For NE thats a death sentence.

yeah it got revived a few year back when soulmata popped up with his extreme challenges and became a dev. Lav was an old time developper of NE, but got back a while ago. That is if I recall this correctly... all the old guys are gone :sad:

I know some Sami (LordSamuel) should still be around lurking, he developped some extra's to NE for better Siege Ladders and coastal scenes. If I had any time on my hands I would pick up modding again, but I can't carry a whole mod. I'm afraid we'll just have to wait :'( If anyone could get a hold of The Mercenary or Jinnai maybe they could? They are the original mods. I know I can still get a hold of Pellagus, who also helped out back in the day, but I doubt any of them has time/interest. I just expect a new NE when bannerlord comes out, like this one got renewed when Warband. Although back then this mod was way more active, so the transition was more natural.

I heard my name called and here I am! It's unlikely you'll get hold of Jinnai as he left the mod a long time ago, and Merc left it with some of us when she decided she'd had enough.

I was only really involved in the graphics side, some of the models and textures you'll find in the mod are mine. I made the gold gemstones and the crown you see in your inventory, along with some swords and a fair few horse textures. The epic weapons were also my fault :wink: . It was good fun but I haven't played M&B in over a year. If anyone wants to use any of the assets I created, you're free to do so, though a credit and a PM would be nice.  :grin:

So i'm guessing necromancy is not an option anymore? Or are there any modders that might want to have a try to revive this again? Perhaps we should just wait for Bannerlord and see if someone is (still) interested then....

In Nexusmods, Native Expansion uploaded by Eleyvie

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/users/38454/?

I think Eleyvie is Lav. And Eleyvie's last active 21 Sep 2015.

We should wait.

Sorry: Bad English

I'm looking for lavs last source. Not that that means anything, I don't have much in the way of skills, but I'm looking. If nothing else I could start with an earlier source.

soulmata said:
NO! Not dead!

lol 2 months ago when I read this I thought you were being sarcastic!  :smile:
came back 2 days ago, you made me reinstalled the game again, to play the new version! hehehe

I'm the same as DinastyHan
I reinstaled the game to check out the new NE.
Except last time I played M&B NE included, was over 3 years ago^

Great job :grin:

Back
Top Bottom