Touchscreen device technical support

Users who are viewing this thread

Varalir

Sergeant Knight
I think this topic could be useful with the ever increasing popularity with the iPhone/pad Winphone/pad and android.

Also I couldn't find one for myself. And I trust none better than the great people of Taleworlds to help my disastrous problem.
Hill Climb Racing no longer works. I had the spacecraft and everything.

It has worked before perfectly. It's the only game on my phone and I don't have a lot else going on there.
But every time I open it closes after about 8 seconds.

Any advice?

It's a Nokia something windows phone. I'll find out the rest in a moment.
Oh and thanks for reminding me.

Maybe ask the people who make the app. Or search the imterwebs. Not sure how much help we can provide for such issues.

Other than that, reinstall might help.

I have a Blackberry. This doesn't help you at all.

Like the guy with the avatar said, check with the app creators. Or try reinstalling it. Or hey, don't have a Windows phone!

PS, you have a Windows phone. Did you try switching it off and then on again? That seems to help for other Windows products.

I too have a Windows phone and usually a issue like this would be with the app itself. A reinstall would probably fix the issue, but then only to come back later.

I fixed it involuntarily. Took my phone apart to compare sim card sizes with my grandma in law. Good news is now Hill Climb racing works. Bad news is that since I cut my sim card myself to make it fit my phone it no longer works.
Gonna get a new one tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom