[EG II] Captured Moments and Video

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think not costs, but cost dexrease due to leadership have to be reduced. It's not that easy to keep a good army with only one castle and low leadership...

As far as I can remember it was always supposed to reduce wage costs but not until this version (or perhaps the previous one to that?) that it actually came into effect. Very handy for starting players and late game players too.

I think It might be the "skill leadership bonus" in mudule info. its set to 7, where in native its 3. I think this alters the amount leadership reduces your wages

I proudly present Furina, daughter of a minor khergit Khan, who was driven out of her home by her imbecile brother and joined the Norths faction in revenge to take back her ancestors lands by force.

And my first pure horse archer character, very fun to play...

20080118175214254_udchgsbepi.jpg

Her trusty steed Cloud is a weapon by itself, it has learned to fetch enemy projectiles with its mouth, sometimes throwing them back with deadly force....

20080118175223971_kbuiisqjco.jpg

Here she watches over her newly acquired fief, Haen, following the basic military tactics her father taught her prior to his death, "take the high grounds"

20080118175235369_rumvguhyto.jpg

Opposite to the Khergit tradition of occasionally "dust yourself off" she enjoys taking a bath after the heat of battle, together with Cloud of course!

20080118175244943_djukcxlnzx.jpg

As a little (future?) fanservice, the very same scene from a different perspective.

20080118175257405_hrkpzzvtha.jpg

Only practice makes perfect, here we can see Furina during her daily exercise at the archery range.

20080118175309608_bwtllnrmtn.jpg

And all the practice pays off. Here we can see a victim of one of her famous "ride-by" kills. Emancipated Khergian woman she is, she always aims either for the head, or the crotch. This one got lucky, her aim was a wee bit off and he had a quick death...

20080118175329680_uwyxspurbt.jpg

It is not easy to keep your inner female side alive when everyone in the world is running away from you, and you are travelling with four immortal companions who have lost interest in the other sex a long time ago. Thus Furina decided to join the weekly Wercheg dance course, her we can see her when she is about to enter the tavern where the event takes place.

20080118175339425_vzzhfsevsa.jpg

Life isn't just fun and games for her though, the opposite actually, every other winter she returns to the grave of her father to renew the oath of revenge she took so many years ago when she had to leave her home in a hurry. Even though this brings her deep into enemy lines and into grave danger every time, she sees this as her spiritual duty.

20080118175349016_oyvruxvpjr.jpg

She usually uses these trips to pay the illustrious "White Bandits" a visit, although she never quite understood their name. Whenever she encounters them they are more like red...

20080118180222088_pgytmgbxfu.jpg

What future awaits my heroine? Will she take back what is rightfully hers? Will she perish in battle as so many before her? Will she perhaps even become immortal? Only time will tell, one is for sure, her fame and renown already made her story immortal and all the lands whisper about the warrior princess behind closed hands...

20080118175404261_honbffamfj.jpg

:cry:
Wasn't able to capture the screen but yesterday I rushed to aid a caravan being attacked by a Migrating Bear Clan and a couple of Deserters.. After I wiped them out, the Caravan left with all their 450+ newly gained former prisoners... and about 150ish newly gained prisoners :grin:

Awesome - an Invincible Caravan! - That's what you'd think. Unfortunately this Caravan encountered the leftovers of the Nord Kingdom shortly afterwards, consisting of King Ragnar and 2 other minor Lords who minced up the caravan... King Ragnar suddenly had a 250+ Party consisting mainly of former Bear Clan Members and a good deal of prisoners and the 2 minor Lords were left with 5 and 7 Warlords and 70+ prisoners each...  :twisted:

Needless to say, I took great revenge on them and the dirt that's calling itself Nords is extinct from Calradia... Time to croak the Onyx scum...

Shifty said:
Good luck with that, Once again, Pin cushions with their hell heavy amour.

Well, pincusion´s the current fashion in Jelkala imported from Veluca  ;P

Out there in the open field your Heavy Infantry will do the trick as well... Pikes and Hammers. Piercing and Blunt - you´ve got to love both when engaging Onyx.  Apart from that their low tier units arent much of a challenge... Their top tier Destroyer´s are a pain in the arse though... not even thinking about their mounted units and far far far far off from regarding to mention the uber katatank which is called Onxy Templar... Without his Horse though... he´s just dead meat like all the others ;P

and yeah,  :!: offtopic :!: sorry for it  :roll:

This are my screens :smile:

My char and his brother

Our little victory :grin:

We are helping Lord Belanz's army destroy khergit army

Ofc we win

My brave team

Crushing Swadians again

Greetings ^^

My little team i got changed into a huge Army witch is crushing everything standing on my way. Time for green Revolution!

Stupid Migrating Tribe atacked my army, it was disaster... for them!

My beautiful city

Hmm but where are Swadians?

He was...

Thanks for the Nords, they help me in my campain against weak swadians  :twisted:

Thats all i hope you enjoy ^^
(I changed textures from red to green, It just look better to me)

EDIT:
I made a move witch showing a power of this Horde ^^
http://video.google.pl/videoplay?docid=-620964045866577653&hl=pl

Its not the best quality cuz it started lagging when i turned on recording.The best is that i couldnt hit anyone with my sword before he gets killed by destroyers crosbows  :mrgreen:

cool shots, I like the green outfits.
I definitely need to make it harder to put together an army of elite units.

im only lvl9 got about 51men atm,  early ago i lost my army by accidently running into the army of the dead while chasing a Khergit caravan =)

but here is my battle charge =) ill try get better SS.

heres a battle 209 vaegirs vs 93 swadians. Had to help my fellow soldiers out even though odds are in our favor =)

Chel said:
cool shots, I like the green outfits.
I definitely need to make it harder to put together an army of elite units.

Hmm its not hard to make them when u have castle or city (Um this sux that we cant meange it in this version :sad: )
You just taking some recruits and hunting bear clan till someone lvl to elite, puting him to castle and go lvl again.

Ugh its soooo hard to capture onyx castle. I wanna make storage near Zendar, so theres always some troops to have if someone falls.

Why dont the guys train when garrisoned? It would be cool. I'am too low lvl to train even 1 wildman cos they 18 lvl :S

Onyx castles are sometimes the easiest to capture. Just make sure you have a lot of archers, hold ground a few paces in front of them and waste the b@sterds... Oh, and pray they don't come running out :smile:

Added more screenshots (edit)
I was chasing an Onyx Brother.Anyway after i defeated them in this battle , i messed with 57 of them .I was the first who charged and the first who fell.I resieved "1 throwing pike" exactly between my eyes.I changed to first person (i was seeing it in the middle of my head)Couldn't take screenshot , because i already pressed CTRL Printscreen (took the chasing screenshot)and that would mean to erase the first screen.

I died :smile: that was cool.

Anyway here's the Chasing screenshot.

Welcome !

Amazing view.

Amazing view [ part2]

I went to this village to search someone.

I was attacked by 2 (forgot what).i had 3 guys , a hero and a peasant.I was lucky to defend from these :

Guess what.No i didn't turn off the Character names ..and i'm that raid  !THEY"R AFTER ME !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom