Bellum Imperii: Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

freelancer, gladiatorial fights  and slaves, and how about senate? ahh and tavern fights by fists, that would be cool. but anyway freelancer. and hookers

The Bowman said:
Here we go.

The same screenshots just got updated by some additional ones which include the inside of the town.
Download.
The school begins tomorrow. When shall the new Tihr see the light of day...I don't know. :wink:

The Bowman said:
Good news. I have finally finished the town. It replaces Sargoth; the work includes the town center, the alley, the store, the tavern and the castle (which were completly remade to fit the barbarian theme).
Download.

I tested it in the siege, and it's really fun. The attacker spawns far on the beach near two ships (pretending that you sailed :razz:) and goes towards the town, which is full of archer points, covering all the front walls. I hope you enjoy it too.

Well this is kinda good... but there is no variety in more or less anything. almost every factions units turn into roman legionnaires. maybe you could change it up a bit more. Or even better if you could team up with the people that made the Romae Bellume  mod. everything you have in your mod is cool besides the whole no variety in units thing and would be a gret addition to their mod. XD make it happen

How much variation do you want to see? After all they are Romans.

Teaming up with Romae Bellum is no option. They have Rome around the Republic, I have it with the Empire.

gokiller said:
They have Rome around the Republic, I have it with the Empire.

and for this I thank you, there is a severe lack of Imperial-era mods

also, if possible I recommend using some armor textures/models from this amazing mod, also (earlier) imperial-era and using Brytenwalda as a base: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=163534.0

Make the map more interesting.  One thing I hate about most Mods is that I can run throughout half the map without encountering anything.  Make some new bandits, some ruins you can explore, or something.

Back
Top Bottom