Odd Graphical Bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

I just downloaded Warband for the first time not even five hours ago, From steam.

And everything was going fine, for the first hour or so.

I've noticed that, at certain intervals of play, whether it be singeplayer or multiplayer, that my game takes it upon itself to glitch.

And by that I mean, text colors mess up and text itself becomes distorted, and these weird shapes appear everywhere during play, its rather annoying. I've looked across the boards for a fix, but from what I've seen, everyone else who also has had this bug, never got an answer, and frankly, that worries me a lot ;o; I don't want to be stuck with this kind of problem.

Anyways i'm submitting this in the hope that someone will look at it, and provide an answer not only for me, but for the small numbers of people who have also had this problem.

:shock:

Markvoided said:
I just downloaded Warband for the first time not even five hours ago, From steam.

And everything was going fine, for the first hour or so.

I've noticed that, at certain intervals of play, whether it be singeplayer or multiplayer, that my game takes it upon itself to glitch.

And by that I mean, text colors mess up and text itself becomes distorted, and these weird shapes appear everywhere during play, its rather annoying. I've looked across the boards for a fix, but from what I've seen, everyone else who also has had this bug, never got an answer, and frankly, that worries me a lot ;o; I don't want to be stuck with this kind of problem.

Anyways i'm submitting this in the hope that someone will look at it, and provide an answer not only for me, but for the small numbers of people who have also had this problem.

:shock:

This is quite likely caused by graphics card overheating. Search around the web, probably a hardware problem.
Some people prefer to do a reballing of their current hardware, instead of buying a new one.

Back
Top Bottom