.890 is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm certainly glad to have then new version, but I won't start serious modding until they've released all the patches.

Wow, it is!

I didn't notice.  :oops:  And yeah, I'd better get modeling!

(corpralbun, .808 came out in December 6, 2006, if I remember right.  So it's only been nine months - the perfect amount of time.  :wink: )

Hey, you can finally get infantry lines now so having a big line of riflemen will be... a big line of riflemen... killing stuff!

...hooray!

I remember playing this for .751 and it was the most awesome thing I've ever experienced on M&B when there were firearms involved. So I'm waiting for this and hope you the best. Organized riflelines... just makes me all tingly.  :smile:

I can't wait to line up with my guys and open up on the enemy and watch those ragdolls do their work. Oh man I can imagine the carnage.

has the next version is out you dudes could using the modable hitbox thing made somekind of couched character (don't remember the word) so it could stay in the front of the line of normal guys having a 2 line of guys firing things  :grin:

Well, if the hitboxes are really moddable, we could possibly just make the crouching guys a seperate race/unit type, in which case they wouldn't all have to be heros or anything.  That wouldn't be too hard, if it's really possible.  :wink:

And it's nice to see so many folks still interested in this mod, after over a year of no releases, and considering how . . . unfinished that last version was.  Thanks, and we're going to work on this hard!

mkeller said:
Well, if the hitboxes are really moddable, we could possibly just make the crouching guys a seperate race/unit type, in which case they wouldn't all have to be heros or anything.  That wouldn't be too hard, if it's really possible.  :wink:

And it's nice to see so many folks still interested in this mod, after over a year of no releases, and considering how . . . unfinished that last version was.  Thanks, and we're going to work on this hard!
People don't forget about good mods just because there aren't many releases. (kind of same situation with Holy War mod)

iv heard a rumor that hermes is currenctly somwhere that isnt his home, and probably wont be home til tuesday, dunno if he is able to go online until then, but i dont think much coding will be done before he comes back =)

yep, and they'll probably make a few patches more just to get it completly stable, and we probably wont release until the last fix has been released and they have started on the next big patch.

in the mean time, enjoy a quick render of a supplywagon im currently making as part of the cosmetics for the battlefield:

supplywagonze9.jpg

its just about finish, i still need to finish the purpel thing underneath it, tweak the texture a bit and making a few different textures with text/logos and such on them for a bit of varaity.

logan said:
iv heard a rumor that hermes is currenctly somwhere that isnt his home, and probably wont be home til tuesday, dunno if he is able to go online until then, but i dont think much coding will be done before he comes back =)

yeah I'm back now, I was back last Tuesday but I've been really busy catching up. I was in Colorado for a week for a friend's wedding, and was having too much fun to spend much time online.

I tried to get some modeling done, but trying to make and edit 3D models in a car, on a touchpad soooo does not work :grin:

Back
Top Bottom