Cavalry Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

New batch of admins have been added...one is still missing off that list tho Jackie boy  :lol: Thanks to Jasper for the new map you will see in the rotation, I was beasting in it today, even I was calling haxs  :shock:

Absolutely love it!  :grin:

In-Game Name: 7th_Hussars_Cpt_Cavendish
Steam Name: Rollie (Search for Gurgle)
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Captain, Regiment commander
Experience: Mostly NW, around 800 game hours  :wink:
Reason Why You Want This Role: Me & My regiment spend alot of time on the server, mostly I apply so that I could deal with the occasionall trolls & rulebreakers when other admins aren't around.

In-Game Name:21o_SB_Bat1_Fru_Kaise
Steam Name:ArisTheG
Regiment/Rank(If Any):Guard
Experience:I used to be a K-Ka-Nr4 member for some time but i've played a lot with cav.now i don't wanna be a show off dude but there is some proof about my experience...this is me in my good days i guess:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4990/2012110400013.jpg
Reason Why You Want This Role:Obsesion with cav and bcuz i'd love to be admin in this kind of server

Note:I am Currently in Line Inf regiment but OldGiffer told me to apply tho.

Kaise said:
In-Game Name:21o_SB_Bat1_Fru_Kaise
Steam Name:ArisTheG
Regiment/Rank(If Any):Guard
Experience:I used to be a K-Ka-Nr4 member for some time but i've played a lot with cav.now i don't wanna be a show off dude but there is some proof about my experience...this is me in my good days i guess:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4990/2012110400013.jpg
Reason Why You Want This Role:Obsesion with cav and bcuz i'd love to be admin in this kind of server

Note:I am Currently in Line Inf regiment but OldGiffer told me to apply tho.

Actually you asked how to become admin and he told you to apply on the forums. It had nothing to do with you being in a line Inf regiment.

yeah but after i told him i was already in LI regiment,he told me to apply and all the rest of admins will decide.I didn't say that he told my i'd be accepted at any way..
Its all admins decission he said.

Kaise said:
yeah but after i told him i was already in LI regiment,he told me to apply and all the rest of admins will decide.I didn't say that he told my i'd be accepted at any way..
Its all admins decission he said.

Then i misunderstood you, i am sorry.

Please do not state in your application if someone vouched for you or not. Told you to apply or not. Its irrelevant. If existing admins wish to vouch for, or has something negative to say about you, then they can contact Tigre, Giffer, ewJack or myself. All admins should have atleast one of us on their friends list.

On a side note I was thinking, how about some pictures of the maps in rotation, eh?  :cool:

In-Game Name:FK_Sdt_Davies
Steam Name:stuartd_mfc
Regiment/Rank(If Any):Freikorps/Soldat
Experience:Admin on EU official 1
Reason Why You Want This Role: I will be coming on this server quite a lot to train as cavalry, I want to keep it a clean, troll free environment so that myself and others can enjoy it.

PrideofNi said:
Please do not state in your application if someone vouched for you or not. Told you to apply or not. Its irrelevant. If existing admins wish to vouch for, or has something negative to say about you, then they can contact Tigre, Giffer, ewJack or myself. All admins should have atleast one of us on their friends list.

On a side note I was thinking, how about some pictures of the maps in rotation, eh?  :cool:

Just like to add to this; if you are applying please add me on my steam: ewjack aswell as anyone else since then I can keep a nice list of all the admins :smile:

George MacKintosh said:
Did Pride make the server dissapear? haven't found it yet :sad:

Just for you  :twisted:

Some people are finding it hard to find, I think it is just because they are not used to the name yet. Put battle only filter on and sort by name. It starts with a "C"  :lol: Good luck in your pony adventure!

Back
Top Bottom