What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Thought we needed a thread like this. Lots if idiots on the internet nowadays, so it shouldn't be hard to fill this thread. Could be a nice thread for misanthropes to follow. :razz:

I'll start.

yIKzr.png

Of course, the person that made me lose faith was "dboyDenizli1907". Not the other fella.

Trevty said:
I don't know.  On one hand, humanity has things like that.  But on the other, we're learning so much about the world around us and the why and how of it all.  I think that, while humanity has far too large a population of people like that, we also have enough people who are good to make the world at least decent.

My mom just called. She copyrighted that entire phrase.

Actually, what she said was "There are always more good people than bad, otherwise society would never have progressed". Close enough.

What a bunch of.......... The first guy should go to jail for Nazism, the second guy should learn to make a more witty reply, unless he was struck speechless by the first dumbass.  :roll: Stuff like that'll sure make you lose faith in humanity fast.

Also note: Hammering at someone just because they called you an idiot when you're not actually administrating just makes you a ****.
And ****s tend not to last long enough to be awarded administrative rights. Might be an exception or two but not here.

Back
Top Bottom