Creating new troops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameth

Regular
Hey, I am only starting this as I need some help, especially (I think) in setting the equipment the troops have and the spot in the tavern they are available, in short can someone wth a lot of time and knowhow on their hands lend a step by step guide to creating new troops.....please I will give you virtual footrubs, and in Armagans case, a beer.

SenpaiHinds said:
Exactly. The craic is certainly not ninety, please check the date of the thread before posting. Surely you can't feasibly have missed the "more than 182 days since last reply" warning.
Well I've reported him twice now, hopefully a warning from staff will be more convincing and won't get a "hahaha lol" reply.

Froi said:
SenpaiHinds said:
Exactly. The craic is certainly not ninety, please check the date of the thread before posting. Surely you can't feasibly have missed the "more than 182 days since last reply" warning.
Well I've reported him twice now, hopefully a warning from staff will be more convincing and won't get a "hahaha lol" reply.

Im sorry im new to this forum and i didint know it was 10 years old you dont have to rage...

There is a big red "DO NOT POST" thing if you try to post in a thread that's more than 6 months dead. You also have to be really dedicated to find a thread that's been buried under literally thousands of others in a board that sorts by post date.

Craic is approaching 0. Oiche mhaith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom