Division C - Week 7 Fixtures | Deadline: 26/04/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Killfacer said:
Hoping for a Samurai vs Einherjar rematch. Would be an interesting one and a great one to stream.

Other than that i'm curious who Heroes will pick, they've been difficult to predict so far!

Then we are 2. Watch out Einblabla

Sir.Bryan said:
jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

HarkonHakoon said:
Killfacer said:
Hoping for a Samurai vs Einherjar rematch. Would be an interesting one
they lost 12-2, why would that one out of all the other more close matches we had be interesting?
just wondering

Well I think they've improved a lot since your last match. I think they're probably a better team than they showed in that match, though all credit to you guys for beating them so comprehensively. I guess it's the combination of them having improved, the smidge of rivalry between the two clans and the addition of 'poor farmer' to their roster.

Sir.Bryan said:
Your team name: Sunsine
Preferred picks in order: 1-)Order of the Knights Templar
2-)Armata Brancaleone

Preferred dates (minimum of 3 from dates 21/04-26/04 inclusive):23/04 24/04 25/04
Templars? AFAIK we they've been disbanded.

HarkonHakoon said:
They lost 12-2, why would that one out of all the other more close matches we had be interesting?
just wondering
Every match is interesting since you'll never know how players will do! At the first half of the first map of KHR I did very well (if I might say so myself) and the second half I had 0 - 3. Luck and timing can make every match interesting.

Though I do wish to fight a different clan, but that's not for us to decide.

Someone register accounts with similar names to samurai and einherjar leaders and send the real samurai and einherjar rude PMs, get a bit of a rivalry goin imo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Klockis said:
Killfacer said:
the smidge of rivalry between the two clans and the addition of 'poor farmer' to their roster.
I would say we are nowhere near a rivalry.

U could wonder if you fought on us when we had an off day you never know.. Just because u won once doesnt mean you can do it again.. To be honest were above you in the standings ^^

I say we stop this before things get ugly.

1 match won doesn't decide which clan is better or not. For this we need multiple matches, strongest players vs strongest, weakest vs weakest. Let's just leave it at "I don't know which clan is better and what the result would be if the clans were to fight again".

I'm currently not in the mood for rivalry against anyone.

Swimsuit commercial so that heat doesn't stop before the drama continues. Also Kebab guy make some popcorn also for me.
Bikini-T4109-1-.jpg

EDIT: It looks that commercials worked since drama continued :grin:

tomY said:
Klockis said:
Killfacer said:
the smidge of rivalry between the two clans and the addition of 'poor farmer' to their roster.
I would say we are nowhere near a rivalry.
To be honest were above you in the standings ^^
To be honest we never lost a match, just a default loss ^^

But yeah, lets stop this, I guess I got a bit cocky, a rematch would be interesting, although that's what I hope.  :wink:

EDIT: No disrespect to samurai at all, I know the match will be more intense and interesting, but because of the first results I got a bit confident we'd beat you an other time if we'd meet eachother again. ^^

Back
Top Bottom