Bayonets

Users who are viewing this thread

Tromez

Veteran
? Im wondering, i saur some of Diplex's Videos, and I saur that the over head Bonk on the Head, is now a Stab to the Face?,

So does that Mean does it Kill them Straight away? or does the same amount of Damage as the MM over head Bonk? Or Hurt them Really Bad?

LOL, well now if it is. Over head Bonks are alot more lethal :smile: so.. I can no longer play on US servers Proberly

theEstonian said:
I'm not an expert, but according to my studies, people tend to die when they get stabbed in the face.

Oh rly?
Arrow_Head.jpg

Tromez said:
? Im wondering, i saur some of Diplex's Videos, and I saur that the over head Bonk on the Head, is now a Stab to the Face?,

So does that Mean does it Kill them Straight away? or does the same amount of Damage as the MM over head Bonk? Or Hurt them Really Bad?

From what I've heard and seen, it is a whole lot more lethal than just a club on the head (like a baby seal! XD)

Kinda self explanatory :grin:

The upstab is in my top 5 favorite things of NW so far. Its lethal, both to infantry and cavalry. Nothing feels better than taking a cavalryman right off his horse with a well placed stab to the chest or head.

James Stewart said:
The upward thump will be missed. It was my favourite part of MM, gang banging someone with upward attacks :???:

You can still do that, but not with regular infantry since their muskets are bayoneted!

In Fire and Sword which uses an improved Warband engine has this attack. So I'm going to assume they are using the Fire and Sword version. The Stab to the face is just as good as any other strike, it just is to the face so you have the face hitting bonus. Plus the weak armour.

Lol we'll have no armour so basically Ive gotta block everything now :smile: but I wonder if you can now spin using the Upwards Stab? It would be Interstesting Spinning & Stabbing some on in the ear

Tromez said:
Lol we'll have no armour so basically Ive gotta block everything now :smile: but I wonder if you can now spin using the Upwards Stab? It would be Interstesting Spinning & Stabbing some on in the ear

Not necessarily. Getting too close will almost always cause a glance now. Glances are more often I find, forces you to properly gauge distance and not just pivot all your troubles away.

Tromez said:

One can indeed spin with the up-stab, and I reckon a rather efficient technique in the begning will be to start spinning and change attackdirection halfway through the spin in order to fool the defending party.

Back
Top Bottom