What did you get in the mail today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kevlar said:
J said:
Now my answer/pic doesn't apply anymore! (As I bought 'em today but they're likely to arrive early next week)

I don't know what to call it then without having some big title. Can't seem to find anyone who would want these game of thrones books who doesn't already own them, giving away free stuff is harder then I thought.
"What goodies did you get today?"
Sounds less... presumptuous.
or "What goodies got you today?" or "What goodies got you gay?"

Goodies seems kind of gay/weird though. Forgot I bought new shoes last week since I have only used them once, UPS hasn't given me anything today yet :sad:

share.jpg

photobucket-2418-1331922340574.jpg

photobucket-3300-1331922509883.jpg

Edit : WHY YOU NO RING DOORBELL UPS : Mar 16 2012 01:48:00 PM BARRIE CA Delivered

photobucket-1183-1331923025158.jpg
photobucket-26365-1331923807999.jpg
photobucket-3478-1331923825027.jpg
photobucket-3187-1331923576048.jpg

The cover that goes over the books seems somewhat better then the last one but still a little worse for wear. In any case got 4 extra books (unused) I don't need, changed the thread title to see if anyone wants them, just has to pay shipping (I'm not that nice).

Paula said:
shoes I fell in love with last summer but couldn't really get myself to actually buy. now I got them online for a tenner less. :3
8w8LP.jpg
also, among other things, bought a hand balm today that smells awesomely of ginger and lemon.

oh, and yesterday I unpacked the vacuum cleaner I got for christmas and which my parents brought over last sunday. it sucks very well. :razz:

There were a perfect pair of shoes that I wanted to buy when I was in my preteen years, probably would have been the best ones ever. But I could never afford it, I begged and pleaded for my parents to buy it over a year or so.

I finally worked up some cash by working somewhere somehow two years later and they were gone. :sad:

Kevlar said:
Goodies seems kind of gay/weird though.
WELCOME TO TALEWORLDS.
162 pounds? That's like... 80kg, right? How tall are you?

Also, I'll take the books if you'll pay for international shipping. :razz:

Ambalon said:
WELCOME TO TALEWORLDS.
162 pounds? That's like... 80kg, right? How tall are you?

5'11"

Buyer has to pay for shipping, don't know how much that is exactly but can just use the same box amazon just gave me :p

That's not really overweight, then. As a really easy and somewhat inaccurate rule, every centimeter after one meter is one kilogram.
Considering 5'11" = 1.80m, 162lbs = 73kg, unless you have no muscles you're okay.

I was being sarcastic, I wear small tshirts lol :p

11.8% body fat according to this too which I think is wrong but whatever. I fit into the athlete category with that number which to me is complete bs since I barely work out (although stating p90x again next week).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage

Title should be changed to "what did you buy today?" Fits more imo.

Anyway, I bought Prince of Persia: Warrior Within(that classic I used to play on my old pc :3) and God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP today. Also, some art supplies I had run out of.

Untitled. said:
Did you ever attend to that media school Athie?
Started cram school preparation classes today to enter my portfolio on the first of June :3 Then comes the real exams. If I pass the first test that is.
Check the happy thread ^^

theAthenian said:
Title should be changed to "what did you buy today?" Fits more imo.

But then it is mostly text with links. This way people can post pictures.

Just spent the whole day putting together this bed (and nightstand,bookshelf), managed to break some part so have to get new parts for that later.

My new PC desk. I've been sitting on the floor with my computer for 3 months now. Some old family friends made it from excess wood they had for a really low price. <3

Tuckles said:
Didn't exactly get it in the mail, but I did finally find a PSP (second-hand 3000 for 50 quid :grin:) Got LBP and the Disgaea remake for it too. Today is a good day.
\o/

I still have to buy a ton of games before they stop selling them.

Back
Top Bottom