Reviving! Clear!

Users who are viewing this thread

stefiboy

Banned
Hi Im going to try and revive this mod to the best of my abilities
and the 8: e grenadjärer linjen is going to support this mod to the max

Signed Stefiboy
Commander of the 8: e grenadjärer linjen

god bless the man who wants to resurrect the greatest, the holy mother, my personal favourite of all blackpowder mods.

AMEN!

P.S.: good luck with this one!

Hey im trying to revive the mod to the best of my abilities but i would need a coder a texturer and a mapper if you are any one of those three contact me on Steam(Stefiboy)

By the way another thing if you have any experience modding so it does'nt have to be one of those three contact me on steam

its not the first time i revived something

Well the other things were living
but yah
it will improve as we go on

Commander Millander said:
And anyways if you released a new release what would cause people to stick with this mod where they could play 1812-1815, Deluge and MM?
uhhh the power of diplex?

Stefiboy, why would anyone join you if the only part you can play is being a historian? Do you know how many people try to start a mod by saying, "I'm a historian and I have good ideas, join me and we'll make an epic mod." ? A WHOLE LOT. And do you know how many of them succeed? Probably none, because nobody wants to join someone who can't actually help make the mod and can only give historical facts and ideas which pretty much everybody can give.

AoFI is a great mod and I'd love to see it revived. But if you want even a tiny tiny tiny chance of reviving this mod, you need to know a modding skill. Trust me, I've read countless threads in the Pioneer's Guild and I've worked on a bunch of mods, and am still working for a couple currently.

Whether or not you take my advice, I wish you good luck.  :wink:

stefiboy said:
Commander Millander said:
And anyways if you released a new release what would cause people to stick with this mod where they could play 1812-1815, Deluge and MM?
uhhh the power of diplex?

Diplex is in the 77y. The 77y dont like you. So I believe diplexes probably wouldn't want to put up videos of stuff you've done.

Face it your immaturity and trollness has finished you. You have lost the game of the Warband Community.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
You forget what you are discussing about. It is not about punishing trolls or insulting people, it is the possible rebirth of this
wonderful mod. (far better then mount and musket i believe...)
So, someone shoud be put in charge of a team leader, a man (or woman) with coding skill and historical knowledge.
I agree with you that it should NOT be a 13-year-old former Troll. Sorry mate.
So. That is MY PERSONAL point of view.

Back
Top Bottom