Reviving! Clear!

Users who are viewing this thread

stefiboy said:
im not trying to get permabanned with the amount of comebacks i have in mind

so instead of replying intelligently and prove that you are worthy of reviving this mood you wish to pelt me with vulgar jokes?

Tho. Seeing this back. I might look to the module system etc. And I might go further on it.

But if I would revive this thing.

Are there any kind of things you would like to see?

gokiller said:
Tho. Seeing this back. I might look to the module system etc. And I might go further on it.

A man worthy of reviving this mod.

gokiller said:

decent textures

gokiller said:

FRENCH REVOLUTIONARIES! And ofcourse someone that can actually do it xD

gokiller, if you would do that, it would a great addition to the mods your'e already working on, and i am confident you can revive this thing!

P.S.: stefiboy, if you bring back this mod, it would be as if the Eiffel tower would be build by prisoners! (joke!!!) u mad bro?

SillySausage said:
gokiller, if you would do that, it would a great addition to the mods your'e already working on, and i am confident you can revive this thing!

P.S.: stefiboy, if you bring back this mod, it would be as if the Eiffel tower would be build by prisoners! (joke!!!) u mad bro?
You call it thing while you think it as a Good mod?
Lol good support xD jk.
Well i did pick up the source file and edited some stuff but its very little i did.... if you need background for the menu send me a pm i have one specificly made for that mod :grin:

marchal davout said:
gokiller said:

decent textures
I really hope you weren't implying that MM has better textures. I really hope you weren't.

To "revive" the mod, i think that you only need to organize some LB's and invite some MM regiments to play, i think that lot of people from M&M want to variate from the same thing over and over again

crodio said:
To "revive" the mod, i think that you only need to organize some LB's and invite some MM regiments to play, i think that lot of people from M&M want to variate from the same thing over and over again
Specialy Bicornes you got that i play :grin:

What happened to the 13 year old that was so confident he could revive a dead mod he decided not to do any work at all and have other people do everything, and then he would take the credit by saying "I was the leader, I  told them what to do."? p.s Giving Historical Facts in a multiplayer mod (That was made by Shredzorz no less) isn't going to make people want to join you.

Back
Top Bottom