[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the max mineral value of a mine is 300, but how do I see this before I build it? I send out prospectors, it finishes, but when I go to build the mine it always only says increase prosperity by 5, without any mention of mineral value.

Do I have to actually build the mine to find out?

From my experiences, "obliterated" status doesn't really mean anything and doesn't stop snake cult armies or dread legion from respawning. I could be wrong, though.

From my experiences, "obliterated" status doesn't really mean anything and doesn't stop snake cult armies or dread legion from respawning. I could be wrong, though

You are probably right, I had the same experience. Faction status matters only for victory conditions I guess.

So I have the strange run bow IN my inventory (not equipped), I have a qualis gem. I gave him wine (still have 2 more in inventory), left, came back, restarted game, etc. When I speak to him, I'm given no options,

Eh, you again, do you have anything else?

I might... take a look at my inventory.

Eh? Let me see what I can do... hmm I can put one of the gemstones into your item's socket.

And?

Patience you must have... hmmmm..
Qualis gem... rune weapon... wine... not enough.

Crazy Old Coot. I'm leaving now.

And never got a chance to upgrade.

I'm keeping extra wine in my inventory, but it's never asked for, removed, or otherwise.

I'm aware that there was a bug, and a fix was posted, but that was for 3.8, and I am on 3.9.3, so I'm not too sure if it's relevant. If worse goes to worst, I'll give it a try.

Thoughts?

I have 2 questions about the Noldor:

1. Since when did the training with Vendethiel at Elacrai got reduced to the point that you can only get 1-2 weapon prof bonuses as an extra, even at ~80 weapon profs and 7-8 Weapon Master? I definitely don't remember that to be the case in prior versions (most likely before v3.9, my memory is a bit hazy), where I could get 4-5 weapon profs or more even as an extra. I can see no mentions about this in the v3.9.x changelogs. Also, in ranged weapon training, there is only 1 enemy at a time. Previously, it was more. Is that also intentional? No mention about this either, only that the max amount of enemies has been set to 4.

2. Since when can't you attack Noldor parties if you have positive relations, but still lower than 80? Even at only +26 relations, I could no longer attack them. Haven't seen anything about this change in the v3.9.x changelogs...

Thanks in advance!

1. Since when did the training with Vendethiel at Elacrai got reduced to the point that you can only get 1-2 weapon prof bonuses as an extra, even at ~80 weapon profs and 7-8 Weapon Master? I definitely don't remember that to be the case in prior versions (most likely before v3.9, my memory is a bit hazy), where I could get 4-5 weapon profs or more even as an extra. I can see no mentions about this in the v3.9.x changelogs. Also, in ranged weapon training, there is only 1 enemy at a time. Previously, it was more. Is that also intentional? No mention about this either, only that the max amount of enemies has been set to 4.

For me it worked fine. I could get even 7 points from one training and the more proficiency I had, the more enemies spawned. I used to train only crossbow there though. Maybe other profficiences are bugged.

2. Since when can't you attack Noldor parties if you have positive relations, but still lower than 80? Even at only +26 relations, I could no longer attack them. Haven't seen anything about this change in the v3.9.x changelogs...

If I remember correctly that was in the game since 3.611 at least (earliest version I've played). 80 (or 90?) relations is the threshold above You can't join any battle against them.

What's the best way of going about starting a rebellion if I'm a female with ~8k renown and about 50 relations with all lords of the nation? (Sarleon).

Savigo said:

For me it worked fine. I could get even 7 points from one training and the more proficiency I had, the more enemies spawned. I used to train only crossbow there though. Maybe other profficiences are bugged.
Hm, then I will test all kind of weapon trainings to see where's the problem exactly
#Update: OMG, it's all depending on your level! If you are too low level (i.e. lvl 23), then no matter your profs (as low as 60), weapon master skill (10) or damage output (10 PS/PD/PT), you'll get 1-2 weapon profs at max per training session and only 1 enemy, a Noldor Warrior. But if you are let's say level 45, then you get 3 Noldor Twilight Knights to fight against, and 7+ profs per session even with 6-7 weapon master and 300 weapon profs.

Savigo said:

If I remember correctly that was in the game since 3.611 at least (earliest version I've played). 80 (or 90?) relations is the threshold above You can't join any battle against them.
I'm 100% sure that in v3.7063, I could attack Noldor parties alone, even when I had positive relations with them. All the way up to +80 relations. But I'm unsure about v3.8.x maybe the change was made there.

Thanks anyway.

thelir said:
What's the best way of going about starting a rebellion if I'm a female with ~8k renown and about 50 relations with all lords of the nation? (Sarleon).
It's simple. Marry a lord within that faction. And then you'll be able to start the rebellion any time you want (while keeping your fiefs ofc) upon speaking to your husband in private.

Is it me or has the Snake Cult lair become impossible to complete? It doesn't matter who I take with me, the enemy suddenly spawn 10 more men just as we are about to kill the last one... very frustrating. It never used to be this hard...

Concerning knighthood orders, how often do they really auto-generate units? The wiki says daily, but it seems more like weekly to me. Or have I just been very unlucky?

Also, is there some kind of formula that affects how many KO units a lord will field if their castle contains a chapter? I know they will field some, but how many? Just wondering if it's worth it creating a chapter in each castle before giving castles away to vassals. Could make their armies significantly stronger.

Also, is there some kind of formula that affects how many KO units a lord will field if their castle contains a chapter? I know they will field some, but how many? Just wondering if it's worth it creating a chapter in each castle before giving castles away to vassals. Could make their armies significantly stronger.

Around 15 knights and 30 sergeants. Not worth unless you don't need qualis gems for anything else.

Is it me or has the Snake Cult lair become impossible to complete? It doesn't matter who I take with me, the enemy suddenly spawn 10 more men just as we are about to kill the last one... very frustrating. It never used to be this hard...

This is definitely the hardest hideout. Take best ranged units (companions with good bows and archery skill is your best bet since they won't die) and place them on the hill (left one).

https://imgur.com/a/9QvnXnz

I'm a mercenary captain for Sarleon, we are in war with the empire. Justus dux is ignoring 5 sarleon lords who are raiding some village and they are ignoring him too. what is happening ?  :neutral: day 17, no cheats ever.  good combat / campaign ai.  he started following me nearby seven cross castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom