How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tough guy, seriously, I rage quite often against you in the beta or after the release, don't even remember :O

Ulf is a well-known drunk and Justin Bieber-enthusiast (or so do reliable sources tell me)

Rhade... never heard of him... Probably a wanna be nub in the NA community who's never won a scrim or co-lead an NC team or anything of note. Probably doesn't run the most successful clan competitively in NA either.

Hehe I should prolly sig that. I mean coming from you, Rhade, that's like: ..  :shock:

Rhade --  If you don't know yet how good he is.. don't worry, he'll tell you. :wink:

EDIT: Ninja'd so I guess I should say something about X, mr. X. First heard from him when M started dueling oversees in one of the NA duel tournaments. From what I've seen he seems like a nice diplomatic guy who I'd like to duel against when both having a reasonable ping.

Apsod, seen you on the forums alot.. In Vikingr and maybe in some roleplaying mod..?
Never seen you in Native though :eek:

DavidMF; Who are you talking about? Me, Mad_Dawg or Das Knecht? :razz:
I played the beta the last few days before it stopped, but didn't play it much and didn't buy Warband until September last year so I don't think you are talking about me.  :smile:

And forgot to say something about Mad_Dawg, I think i've seen you on the forums here and there but not in Warband until the match we had yesterday.  :grin:
Great match by the way, too bad we couldn't do better.  :sad:

Godnoken said:
DavidMF; Who are you talking about? Me, Mad_Dawg or Das Knecht? :razz:
Not me, I was noob in Beta.

And forgot to say something about Mad_Dawg, I think i've seen you on the forums here and there but not in Warband until the match we had yesterday.  :grin:
Great match by the way, too bad we couldn't do better.  :sad:
I agree.  Some of your members are so well known and you are doing so well in the tournament we took it quite serious.  Good match, i'm sure it was difficult with that ping.

Back
Top Bottom