B Fantasy t

A whole new Graphics Pack is being created for the mod itself, so the settings? (Will change only wh

• Darker ambience.

Votes: 187 45.4%
  • Colorful ambience.

Votes: 82 19.9%
  • Shiny ambience.

Votes: 45 10.9%
  • Cartoonish ambience.

Votes: 33 8.0%
  • Sharpened ambience which is kind of enchancements, nothing fancy.

Votes: 65 15.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

*** yes. It doesn't matter if it's Magnus' AoE II or this. AoE brings me so good momories... so any version of the games is always welcome.

Don't forget Atlantis and their destroyers! And... titans!

@ Comrade Temuzu Thank you for information and good wishes
@Revan Shan Im sorry but we dont think put titans to game because Its may cause problems maybe Version 3.0 and Im sorry again because we dont think put scenes to  version 1/beta but i will try to edit a atlantis for you  :wink: we planned to put only 3 gods to version 1/beta Hades Poseidon Zeus for version 2.0 egypt and viking gods

Sorry for my bad english if i do some mistakes forgive me... :mrgreen:

Revan Shan said:
For Atlantis I meant the faction. With myrmidons and stuff.
ahh my bad :grin: Myrmidons hmm...actually i think them and i want them too much but I must ask again to my mod leader and other mod members  and a faction Atlantis : Maybe  at version 3.0 with titans  :wink:
@shadowarcher thank you :smile:

I am interested in helping.

Be aware though, I'm very ****ty at modding. I literally need to read guides to do these things. Although I'm told scenemaking is rather easy, I'll give it a shot soon when I get everything together.

EDIT: Oh and I ******** love you guys wether or not you recruit me, AoM was my childhood game. It would be great to play it on Warband :grin:

EDIT2: Just saw the screenshots, how long does it take to do those buildings? They are incredible! I could honestly say you copied that and pasted it. :grin:

Oh the gods finally heard my wishes...with a mod involving several types of Mythologies as different factions(exactly what I was looking for, tried some texturing but I simply fail as modder)

Excellent idea Belendor, my heart condition is connected with the outcame of this mod...please don't let my heart stop!  :razz:

Good luck!  :wink:

Winterz said:
Oh the gods finally heard my wishes...with a mod involving several types of Mythologies as different factions(exactly what I was looking for, tried some texturing but I simply fail as modder)

Excellent idea Belendor, my heart condition is connected with the outcame of this mod...please don't let my heart stop!  :razz:

Good luck!  :wink:
Um i hope you have insurance on that heart just in case.

Winterz said:
I have faith on them!!

Hallelujah!!
Ow yea thanks :grin: I can easily say that myht units centaur minotaur and cyclops are done but I find some texture and rigging problem and I decided to rework Screenshots will be post soon...

If modelling is what I think it is then I can almost definately do that. It might take a while to get used to the software but it's a definate thumbs up if it's anything like the one in school.

Don't forget this song if you want to add the original soundtrack. I feel it's the best of them all (though it's very short):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kObu03C9-s0

Everybody listen to it! and enjoy remembering the old times...

When we suffered the attack of incredible hordes and took care of our unique titan. When we used 'pandorax box' to unleash thunders and meteorites everywhere.

Side note: AoE III was the worst of them all. But it would have been much better if it hadn't been for the ncredible load and saving periods. It was very bad optimised.

Back
Top Bottom