Castle Discussion ONLY Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

firstly, item storage is possible in the original. just go to one of those chests lying around and press USE key.then drag items form your inventory to the chest grid.

By the way, A moat addition would be really cool. plus crocodiles in it.

While I know that Mount and Blade: Warband (hell, the entire series) is more action based, but I wouldn't mind seeing a flourish in the RPG aspect of the game, especially in castle/keep terms. It kind of annoyed me when I besieged my first castle, it was this relatively small room with 6 inaccessable doors and no pieces of furniture with the exception of the storage chest. While I felt relieved I won a strategic milititan outpost, I could not escape this feeling of emptiness. I cast my hopes towards bigger, brighter and realistic castles. I'm not saying I want strippers poles and a large pool in the cellar, but just a stead you're a bit proud you captured.

What's the likelihood of getting some castle staff in the building? Where are all the servants running around?
Where's the Captain drilling men in the courtyard?
Where's the stable-boys grooming the horses?

Castles need a way to set the positions of troops and make them hold their ground in those positions.

its really annoying when the archers dont stay on the walls or get too bunched up and dont spread on the wall enough so that everyone can shoot arrows.

These zones should be customizable by the player while the AI uses a default setup.

Back
Top Bottom