SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Headmaster said:
5cDEyk8.png
Dorfus145 said:
It looks a bit square-edged to me, did you shade smooth it?
No, it just looks weird because Wings' lighting is really bad. Smooth is the kind of feature I never use, it makes everything worse.

Well for your information most if not all the models in warsword conquest have shade smoothing, although I don't see it so bad if you shade flat the blade edges and shade smooth the rest, but who knows I use Blender which may have a different shade smoothing than Wings

No offense meant. In Wings all it does is make every triangle into 5 polygons, even on flat surfaces. It only smooths corners and even then a couple extra vertices do the same thing without compromising the model size.

EDIT: http://p3d.in/UMFdO
The Hellblade is done, I'm just fine tuning some things in OpenBRF now. Who do I send it to, and what should I do next?
wLMHJXo.jpg

Headmaster said:
No offense meant. In Wings all it does is make every triangle into 5 polygons, even on flat surfaces. It only smooths corners and even then a couple extra vertices do the same thing without compromising the model size.

The Hellblade is done, I'm just fine tuning some things in OpenBRF now. Who do I send it to, and what should I do next?
wLMHJXo.jpg
To nameless warrior.
Nice sword man!  :shock:

someone clever put up a small mod to change the colour\brightness of the fonts on the campaign map. could some kind soul link me to it please? cheers

Tested today some new ways of drawing textures, and have to say that im quite happy with it. Only thing that i have a problem with, are the general proportionen, the model looks way to streched out for a goblin. That has to do with the limitations of M&B that only allows rigging of models with human proportions.

Was hoping one of you guys knows an workaround for that.

b93ea9-1466961463.png

anduril38 said:
I have the latest patch, and still no text log. How do i fix this?

No this problem is you're running 1.58 Warband or earlier.  Its not a patch 1 issue or a patch 2 issue, its a "need Warband 1.168" issue. Here's the "fix"
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1168.exe

FrijolitoJR said:
Headmaster said:

wLMHJXo.jpg
To nameless warrior.
Nice sword man!  :shock:

If I had a 3D printer I would print that thing out, I like it  :mrgreen:

kraggrim said:
Finished demigryph:
JxTma.jpg
Well, maybe a few more small tweaks, but pretty much done.
Nice stuff dude! :shock:

@Nameless: If you replace knights of the white wolf with demigryph knights , could you make the white wolfs mercenaries?

Dankmar said:
Tested today some new ways of drawing textures, and have to say that im quite happy with it. Only thing that i have a problem with, are the general proportionen, the model looks way to streched out for a goblin. That has to do with the limitations of M&B that only allows rigging of models with human proportions.

Was hoping one of you guys knows an workaround for that.

b93ea9-1466961463.png
I believe we are going to get perfect greenskins with you here. :mrgreen:

FrijolitoJR said:
kraggrim said:
Finished demigryph:
JxTma.jpg

@Nameless: If you replace knights of the white wolf with demigryph knights , could you make the white wolfs mercenaries?

No they will be on the tree as an alternative option to blazing sun knight.

Amazing model Kraggrim, would love to add that to the next patch.

Nameless Warrior said:
FrijolitoJR said:
kraggrim said:
Finished demigryph:
JxTma.jpg

No they will be on the tree as an alternative option to blazing sun knight.

Amazing model Kraggrim, would love to add that to the next patch.

Would it be possible to just make the upgrade tree for any unit longer or are they limitations like 5 upgrades? Could units be upgraded like from level 1-60 what would be like 60 different stages?

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
Would it be possible to just make the upgrade tree for any unit longer or are they limitations like 5 upgrades? Could units be upgraded like from level 1-60 what would be like 60 different stages?
There might be a hard cap for troop trees, but tier 5 is certainly not it. Floris in its extended tree reaches tier 7. However, in my experience, overextended troop trees are more trouble than they are worth.

Is the full invasion 2 mod an osp? So have a lot of variety models.

Will the beastmen be always in Estalia in fortress against the lore story line of warhammer or you just have other plans for them? 

Back
Top Bottom