an idea

Users who are viewing this thread

faramir42

Sergeant
when you win a battle items are sometimes broken/cracked why are they broken after the battle, it would be cool if weapons would have an amount of health(like shields ) and could be destroyed (including the players weapon ).

They are broken and cracked after a battle because they were damaged in the battle, but more important it's to keep you from loading up on gear after battles and selling them for large profits. As for a durability stat given to items. It would be realistic, but I think most players would be more pissed off about running out of weapons in the middle of a fight than enjoy it.

that would be irritaiting  :oops: but idea number 2. could you add somekind of a volley command so every archers pick a target but do not shoot until you command ?

So you want the option to have them not shoot but keep their bows out until commanded? That's great but what happens if you're not paying attention to your archers because you have your footman under attack and they get into melee combat but are stuck with their bows out?

That's the reason hold fire/fire at will works as it does.

Point is.. Hold Fire/Fire at will F5 is the only option you have in M&B and it's already an effective means to get your guys to cease fire. take it or leave it as the old saying goes  :smile:

i like the hold fire command works a treat

But how about getting your archers to pick targets...i.e target cavalry, infantry or other archers...... it annoys me when some archers target infantry others something else.....usually they target whoevers closest but it'd be cool if you could choose who they targeted.

mongolstallion said:
i like the hold fire command works a treat

But how about getting your archers to pick targets...i.e target cavalry, infantry or other archers...... it annoys me when some archers target infantry others something else.....usually they target whoevers closest but it'd be cool if you could choose who they targeted.

Yeah but that's not so much a problem considering there are no cav so you're down one troops type already.  :razz:

I've never seen a mod pull this off before I'll do some looking around but I don't know if there is even a way to make AI differentiate.

Back
Top Bottom