The 27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot's Server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Londnred

Knight
27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot Server!
signatureExample.png

We run all kinds of games, default is  Deathmatchbut we do others if an Admin is online and might change it.
30 Slots, closed some days for trainings, but open most times to the public!
27th_Server, Feel Free to come play Deathmatch!

Nec Aspera Terrent
Colonel Commanding, Colonel John Griffin, 1st Battalion, 27th (Enniskillen) Regiment of Foot

I would like to appeal a ban. I believe I was banned from your server today seemingly for no reason. I was playing on the server with 3 others, when I began to anger them simply because they had a hard time killing me. So they voted to kick me and when I tried to go back on it said I was banned. The other three players insisted that I was following them from server to server, but this is imply not true. I was only trying to find deathmatch servers to play on. It seems unfair to ban a player because of their skill level. Certainly I don't intend to brag, as many others are far better players than I am. I just do not feel that my ban was fair and am hoping it can be reversed. My username is 89thRG_Chm_Llapasllaly. Thanks for your consideration.

Llapasllaly said:
I would like to appeal a ban. I believe I was banned from your server today seemingly for no reason. I was playing on the server with 3 others, when I began to anger them simply because they had a hard time killing me. So they voted to kick me and when I tried to go back on it said I was banned. The other three players insisted that I was following them from server to server, but this is imply not true. I was only trying to find deathmatch servers to play on. It seems unfair to ban a player because of their skill level. Certainly I don't intend to brag, as many others are far better players than I am. I just do not feel that my ban was fair and am hoping it can be reversed. My username is 89thRG_Chm_Llapasllaly. Thanks for your consideration.
Don't worry, vote bans are only temp bans and wear off in an hour.

Today i got banned by group of  101st guys, who said that i have to leave now or they will ban me. Maybe just turn off ban polls, becaust sometimes it is just pathological.

Matim said:
Today i got banned by group of  101st guys, who said that i have to leave now or they will ban me. Maybe just turn off ban polls, becaust sometimes it is just pathological.
Temp ban, i don't realy run muchb for this server anymore as it was meant to be canceled, but it wasn't, so we mainly use our brigade one now

Back
Top Bottom