Author Topic: [S] The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d  (Read 605532 times)

Grank

• Knight at Arms
  • Employees are functions too.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
  • WBNWVC
Re: [S] The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d
« Reply #2295 on: November 26, 2018, 04:29:21 AM »
Hello, I was trying to play the mod, but I get a message errore. I unziped the folder called "A Gathering Storm" and pulled it in Modules (The last versione I found, the one with the "d").
Is this mod no more compatible with the newest version of Warband?
What's the error message?

Abyssien

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Re: [S] The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d
« Reply #2296 on: November 26, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »
During the INI fase, it says: "RGL ERROR: Unable to open file: Module/The Gathering Storm/Resource/magic.brf"

Grank

• Knight at Arms
  • Employees are functions too.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #2297 on: November 27, 2018, 05:22:30 AM »
During the INI fase, it says: "RGL ERROR: Unable to open file: Module/The Gathering Storm/Resource/magic.brf"
Well that's clearly a missing file. You might want to check if that file is actually there. Maybe your download was corrupted, but if it's a zip file, you wouldn't be able to extract it if it's corrupted anyway.

Abyssien

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #2298 on: November 27, 2018, 04:08:10 PM »
So, the mod works now, but I think the starting quest is bugged.
When I attack the Bandit Hideout near Tar Valon, I kill all the bandit. Then, I respawn, I can see my character and I can knock it. Then my men start to attack me and, when I kill them, I can't leave (Display "You can't leave now").
Sound like a creepypasta, but maybe it's a known problem?