Yber's grand wiki compilation

Users who are viewing this thread

An easy way to get household troops is to attack the lord with household troops (but make sure you have prisoner management and some eagle troops) then take their troops prisoner, from there jsut talk to the household troops and select the 1st option when you talk to him.
Btw Kiarjan are part of lord Jormungands army.

I just realized today that you can upgrade the bandit destroyer units.  Investigators and Sheriffs.......heck yea man.  It brings much satisfaction putting together a patrol lead by a sheriff in my honorable playthrough.

Modder223 said:
Unstickied due to inactivity.

Should it be active? :roll:
Data banks are data banks, you create them to store data and use it when necessary, not to modify them unless there is an update in the thing that this data bank is about.
So it's not supposed to be active until 0.8 is released.  :grin:

Leonion said:
Modder223 said:
Unstickied due to inactivity.

Should it be active? :roll:
Data banks are data banks, you create them to store data and use it when necessary, not to modify them unless there is an update in the thing that this data bank is about.
So it's not supposed to be active until 0.8 is released.  :grin:
The creator of this hasn't been active for a month now and he hasn't finished with some troops from 0.7.

Modder223 said:
The creator of this hasn't been active for a month now and he hasn't finished with some troops from 0.7.

But something IS better than nothing, right?  :roll:
This compilation of information is a useful guide for those who play Perisno anyway.

Leonion said:
Modder223 said:

But something IS better than nothing, right?  :roll:
This compilation of information is a useful guide for those who play Perisno anyway.

Perisno has a wiki, feel free to contribute.

I'm back.

Right during the cotinuation of this topic I had issues accessing the forums, I literally couldn't load any taleworlds page for whatever reason. I checked just now and I can access after the forum checks my browser. Probably some DDoS issues.

This thread was originally made to store data for people so they could update the wiki checking a single thread.

Since the latest version has changed most of the balance and therefore the stats, I'll start updating the topic starting tomorrow.

Regards.

Yber said:
I'm back.

Right during the cotinuation of this topic I had issues accessing the forums, I literally couldn't load any taleworlds page for whatever reason. I checked just now and I can access after the forum checks my browser. Probably some DDoS issues.

This thread was originally made to store data for people so they could update the wiki checking a single thread.

Since the latest version has changed most of the balance and therefore the stats, I'll start updating the topic starting tomorrow.

Regards.

this could use some updated screen shots as troop trees and troops have changed stats in the last 8 months

Indeed. I'll get to it when the next balance update is released.

OP has been edited. Devs/mods may update and/or add/remove data from it at will.

(Even though you could have done that before anyway)

Back
Top Bottom