Yarn of insignificant questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Technically we are all Turks so the Turkish green is everywhere. It's just  that being purer strain of Turks they excel more in all categories.

We get a lot of trolls. And the mods like handing out warnings. It works.
Also, a lot of banned or muted people just create tonnes of dupes and come around to mess with whoever banned/muted them, and others like to join in the fun, so yeah

Maybe it's due to the circulation structure on the left arm being much more extensive thereby providing heat distribution much more efficiently than the right side.

Don't know if I missed something but why are all those people commenting on stories like this treating it like it's real?

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/2862fi/fridge_in_the_woods_update_3_power_went_out_then/

Seein' how anal some folks on these forum can be 'bout grammar (and for reasons undisclosed I can't think quite straight atm), I present to you this:

Your brief lack in concentration has caused the bus' speed to suddenly drop.

Is the " bus' " there right? Should it be " bus's "? Or would that indicate plural?

When a word ends in an s, usually you just add an apostrophe instead of an 's for possession. It always feels kind of wrong though. Flanders's's's's!

Cheers. But I didn't write this book, I'm just doin' some conversion work on it. Fixing little things here and there, completely rewording of sentences is something I'd rather not delve into. :razz:

Ah, that is fair enough. Didn't realise you be a-converting. What you wrote should be fine, though you could seek an answer from Llandy or MaggyPoo if you want to make sure (because I am not sure).

Back
Top Bottom