WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

man when this comes to warband i will be the happyst ruler in all a caldera :mrgreen: (mostly because i will have a big gun  :smile:

First of all: Greatest M&B mod for me.

I am sorry that I didn't quite get the system but I want to ask you if you are able to recruit higher units of a faction. For example, I joined the NPCA and can only recruit NPCA footman/Infantry/Officer/General ..... but where is the rest ?

GenL said:
First of all: Greatest M&B mod for me.

I am sorry that I didn't quite get the system but I want to ask you if you are able to recruit higher units of a faction. For example, I joined the NPCA and can only recruit NPCA footman/Infantry/Officer/General ..... but where is the rest ?
arm them and then you get grediers,riflemen,assualt trrops with sub-machineguns,machinegunmen,melee chavalry(requires horses) ,riflemen on horses,and assualt troops on horses.
equip them with radios and they can become radiomen communicating with area under your countrol,or your artillery for backup in combat.give them medkits/packs and they become medic,healing you and your soldiers,arming them with pickaxes or other tools like shovels will make them pioneers,right now they can implant mines,in the warband version they can create cover to dodge enemy fire and help creating weapons in the workshops that belong to your village

Swadian Man at Arms said:
GenL said:
Can I trust my eyes or did you really just wrote: for Warband ?  :shock: That would be fantastic !

Yeah, and it's close to release, look in Developement's thread last pages.

For the multiplayer only for next release. Thou single player will follow (shortly i hope :wink: )

Tbh that would be damn awsome :wink:

Even a basic port of the mod will be fantastic, without any of the planned modifications (at least so we can have something to enjoy on warband for sp hehe) but i know im dreaming :smile:

Kacpigh2 said:
help please it says that it cant open the file with costumes what shall i do about it??

version error

This download is for Mount&Blade version 1.011 and not Warband (William you should prolly rename the title of this post :grin: to be more precise )

if you have 1.011 it's probably because of a corrupted download, but i bet for above :wink:

vahadar said:
Kacpigh2 said:
help please it says that it cant open the file with costumes what shall i do about it??

version error

This download is for Mount&Blade version 1.011 and not Warband (William you should prolly rename the title of this post :grin: to be more precise )

if you have 1.011 it's probably because of a corrupted download, but i bet for above :wink:

oooo i was hoping for that to be warband mod :smile:
will there be WWII China battlefield for warband???

Kacpigh2 said:
vahadar said:
Kacpigh2 said:

version error

Yes and it's close to release.

Interceptor said:
Kacpigh2 said:
vahadar said:
Kacpigh2 said:

version error

Yes and it's close to release.

well im telling you
the people who maded this mod sould be payed by TaleWorlds couse thay are making more ppl play this game :grin:

its the cooles mod ever (even though i havent played it yet)

i so wanna play it

Trust me there are lots of cool mods around :smile: Unfortunatly the coolest ones arent yet all ported to warband (like the awsome 1866 mod :wink: )
But i have like you high hopes for this one, the setting is quite unusual, and the quality excellent !

And yes again a big thanks to all the modders here on TW, they provide us with amazing ton of fun.

You can still support Taleworlds and get yourself a copy of the old Mount&Blade so you can play the SP version of ChinaCBF :wink: And also discover tons of other mods not ported to warband at the same time.

vahadar said:
Trust me there are lots of cool mods around :smile: Unfortunatly the coolest ones arent yet all ported to warband (like the awsome 1866 mod :wink: )
But i have like you high hopes for this one, the setting is quite unusual, and the quality excellent !

And yes again a big thanks to all the modders here on TW, they provide us with amazing ton of fun.

You can still support Taleworlds and get yourself a copy of the old Mount&Blade so you can play the SP version of ChinaCBF :wink: And also discover tons of other mods not ported to warband at the same time.

I bought M&B and M&B Warband to be able to play mods, not native:smile:

and one more thing, other mods like 1866 are awesome, but these mods are done by team of modders, but this one which is in my opinion best mod made, is done by single man. Big thanks to William  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom