WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

jack97 said:
When we'll see new version?
I dont know either.
In the last week I played TES4 with all my free time, didnt even have time to check the TW forum. The hardcoded bugs and the programmers ignoring my bug report and suggestions about MS made me put Warband away for a while.

WilliamBerne said:
jack97 said:
I dont know either.
In the last week I played TES4 with all my free time, didnt even have time to check the TW forum. The hardcoded bugs and the programmers ignoring my bug report and suggestions about MS made me put Warband away for a while.
Terrible news    :cry:

dreadlord said:
WilliamBerne said:
jack97 said:
I dont know either.
Terrible news    :cry:
Yep  :sad:

I DONT UNDER STAAND THIS. EVERY GAME I DOWNLOAD IT WONT WORK. (MOUNT AND BLADE) NOW WITH THIS ONE, THIS IS 3RD VERSION AND I DOWNLOADED IT LIKE 3 TIMES AND NOTHING COMES UP ON MY MENU GAMES? IF THATS BECAUSE I DIDENT DOWNLOAD VERSION 1. HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.

lord hecter said:
I DONT UNDER STAAND THIS. EVERY GAME I DOWNLOAD IT WONT WORK. (MOUNT AND BLADE) NOW WITH THIS ONE, THIS IS 3RD VERSION AND I DOWNLOADED IT LIKE 3 TIMES AND NOTHING COMES UP ON MY MENU GAMES? IF THATS BECAUSE I DIDENT DOWNLOAD VERSION 1. HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.

You don't need previous versions of the game to run 3d version. Read mod installation thread. We aren't blind, please write without CAPS LOCK and learn english

lord hecter said:

IS THEES A FUKKING JOKE!? %¤£&#!!!!

Somebody kill this guy...! (Or repair his Caps Lock button)

hahaha. yeah, but come on reklem, everybody knows caps lock is cruise control for cool

i have a rather more intelligent question. is the download WWII china battlefield 3rd version updated, or do i still need to install the update?

reason i ask is i am re-installing it on account that when i enter battles without allies, i'm spawned outside the map, and about 10 yards away from my enemies. So neither I or any of my troops (bad grammar, i know) can move, and there is just a firing squad mowing us down.

hey i downloaded the china map and now i keep getting this rgl error
:get_skeleton_anim failed for: shoot_anim

EDIT: ok i deleted the folder and the map and reinstalled the mod and the new update and now everytime i throw a grenade it explodes like a nuke causing lag

the map shouldnt have anything to do with that RGL error btw since i havent modified any other files than map.txt and parties.txt when i made it, prolly something else

Back
Top Bottom