SP Modern World War III MOD

Users who are viewing this thread

The plot is weird... Why would Germany go into an alliance with afrika? Also why would russia only attack georgia? :razz: Id rather see them attacking europe and the nato wouldnt crumble in this situation :razz:

Why don't you just play World in Conflict. And also Warband will probably be released by the time you finish this, if you finish it (if you start it)

To Ruthven:Ontario. How about you?

To most of the people:Georgia was attacked by Russia recently, Mmm good point I'll get Russia to attack NATO. BTW.... this mod WILL HAVE TANKS! I have an idea on how to make them.

clayton117 said:
You should do something with NATO , oh how about a world war in afrika? that would be awesome! like Darfur and stuff like that
good luck
......there has already been a world war in africa....

haha i can see it now "WWIII: The last pengiun" or how about "Survival of the eskimo's" or maybe just "POLAR PAWA"!

RFC_Millzy said:
maybe the countries could be going to war over oil? or the lack of it?

Overdone, and oil isn't that important, as to cause the world to go to war. That's just not how the world works.

actually fossil fuels are some of the worlds most important resources and could cause conflict in the world. but back on topic, i am really looking forward to this mod

Murmandamus said:
clayton117 said:
You should do something with NATO , oh how about a world war in afrika? that would be awesome! like Darfur and stuff like that
good luck

So there has been a world war... in africa...

I really don't think you get the meaning of world war there, Murman.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Murmandamus said:
clayton117 said:
good luck

The war was partially fought in Africa.

The Mercenary said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Murmandamus said:
clayton117 said:
good luck

The war was partially fought in Africa.

Eh, yeah, thats true.

This mod would be fun , but it would be quite hard to do lol.
Like can you even make weapons shoot without having to keep on  clicking?

Back
Top Bottom