[WNL3-4] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windle said:
Tonight(2/11) I'm trying to do a dual-stream but because of the matches having 1 hour difference from kickoff, I might not get the full second match.

I'll start off  at 18GMT with ImB vs Legend. There will be a live musical performance so tune in!

Secondly at 19GMT I'm streaming HIMTEN vs DM. What I believe is gonna be a very exciting and unpredictable game.

Imb or Legend messed up bigtime and delayed my stream for an hour.
Hereby I'm gonna have to cancel HITMEN vs DM.
My apologies to everyone looking out to this match!

I'm going live in 30 minutes streaming Habichtorden vs Red Eagle.

The match on Saturday is going to be voted for, so chose wisely on my channel here. You are granted my blessings of 2 votes!

For Sunday I have Legion 46 vs 3A_PYCB lined up at 19.00GMT, so save your popcorn!

• Missing my co-streamers on the matches 9/11, 8/11 and 7/11
  • Missing a link to Legion 46 thread

I pre-make my streams to be registered here on my thread because Scar requested it. Find the Honey and copy-paste away!

Every malta player should stream from their perspective during all malta official and training matches. And also when playing on public servers. 24/7 Malta streaming. We can make this happen.

Guy Fawkes said:
Don't get the point why you guys are very excited about getting streamed.Why do i watch the game that i have played?
Fame, Fail-Analyse, Fun

Today I streamed the match Veche vs Loyalty! Sorry for the late call but I got home late and even missed a part of the match doing so.

Tomorrow, Saturday the 15th of November, I will be streaming the match PaD vs Malta at 19GMT.

For Sunday it will depend on the server bookings.

Windle said:
Today I streamed the match Veche vs Loyalty! Sorry for the late call but I got home late and even missed a part of the match doing so.

Tomorrow, Saturday the 14th of November, I will be streaming the match PaD vs Malta at 19GMT.

For Sunday it will depend on the server bookings.

wuhu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom