Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Scar,

I have uploaded the remaining VOD's in comfort for mobile phone viewers:

YouTube | IR vs Heroes & Inquisition
YouTube | Wanderers vs SRC
YouTube | 3OK vs FoE

I'd like to link co-caster Violet of my previous stream here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=429358

I will be streaming daily for this week. I currently have 2 set matches:

DayMatch
23/10HO vs PoP
24/10HITMEN vs Loyalty

As for the weekend matches I noticed a lot of people have a 19BST fetish, so it'll come down to voting again on my thread.

Tonight at 19BST I will be streaming Agincourt vs Wanderers.

I'd like to link co-caster Shingen of my previous stream PAD vs DAM here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=388604

Sunday at 19BST* I will be streaming voted match!.

If you still don't know what I mean with voted match, then check out this link!

*With BST I mean whatever time your computer time is. So if you live in a +1 country then the match will be at 8pm on your computer or any automatic synchronised electronic device/clock you have.

Updated.

Is there any chance you could use the table format that Captain Lust uses for your thread, Volcom? Would make my life way easier. :smile:

~Scar said:
Updated.

Is there any chance you could use the table format that Captain Lust uses for your thread, Volcom? Would make my life way easier. :smile:
Sure can do, buzz your way to my thread and find the honey!

ADDED:
  • The correct date of the match Heroes of Agincourt vs Wanderers
  • Latest match
  • Shingen as co-caster on the match PAD vs DAM
  • A link to PoP's clanpage in the match where they face Mongol Tribe, on 16/10

May I suggest a better use of HTML tag jump-ins before we are too far into the competition?
The code is pretty much just a chunk and it would save a lot of time in the long run. This wouldn't affect the layout.

Tonight(2/11) I'm trying to do a dual-stream but because of the matches having 1 hour difference from kickoff, I might not get the full second match.

I'll start off  at 18GMT with ImB vs Legend. There will be a live musical performance so tune in!

Secondly at 19GMT I'm streaming HIMTEN vs DM. What I believe is gonna be a very exciting and unpredictable game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom