Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IfJawsCouldWalk said:
Why was Frost_Knight banned? I just got back from hell and saw he had a recent thread and he is banned now. J.w
Read through the thread

Edit: Also, you registered on the 23rd and he was banned on the 23rd. And you're asking about his ban. Suspicious...........

Edit: Wait a second. Is that thread from last year? I'm confused...

No hell is MEPS...It is processing for the Military. Quite literally hell on earth.
As for me being this kid a quite simple no, I saw his thread at the top of off-topic list and looked to see he was banned and didn't see why he got banned in the thread itself.
EDIT:The thread was started on July 05, 2009, 04:35:11 am.
So obviously that didn't get him banned.

ComingWinter said:
You can search through his posts by opening his profile.
Much obliged.
I'm not sure about you guys but once I get curious about something I have to know the answer xD

Frost_Knight said:
I don't want to sell it. It's up to you guys if you want to buy it or to get it from the torrentz.
EDIT: Found it lol

ComingWinter said:
Working around a school server? Is accessing the forum via proxies illegal?
Since they're mostly used by banned members to get around said ban, I block them whenever I see them.

If you can't access the site from a real IP address, chances are there's a reason you shouldn't. For example, if you're at school and the school server blocks access to a site, that's because they don't want people accessing that site from their school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom