Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That assumes these people actually read the thread which while they should, often don't. They are still going to ask. He doesn't even give names. All that's going to happen is someone is going to ask and then he's going to link. Besides who's going to miss those idiots?

Finally
SupaNinjaMan said:
You seem quite high strung, where did you see a reason to curse?
Anyways, I did, the first read 'Piracy.' the second reading 'Admittance of piracy on occasion'.
I don't need justification to curse. This isn't a censored realm, but as you seem curious, it has to do with you being an idiot and annoying. You seem to have the temperament of a 9 year old.

You sure sound like you're pissed. Oh, and cursing just because you feel like it is kinda immature (oh the irony).
Anyway, we're not supposed to post this in here.

Trooper5445 said:
I don't need justification to curse. This isn't a censored realm, but as you seem curious, it has to do with you being an idiot and annoying. You seem to have the temperament of a 9 year old.
I would hope that level of irony is intentional. Anyway, enough with the flaming doucheness.

Seff said:
[me=Seff]waits for The Conspirator's name being changed to The Constipator[/me]

On topic: I find it very amusing to watch TDM post with ultra carefulness and working very hard to ensure total political correctness so he doesn't draw the ire of LL or Janus. :lol:

No kidding.  speaking of an 180 turn :mrgreen: Are you guys sure this is the same one ??? even his avatar is changed.  :lol: The old one was more in my league.  :twisted:

dzorro said:
Seff said:
[me=Seff]waits for The Conspirator's name being changed to The Constipator[/me]

On topic: I find it very amusing to watch TDM post with ultra carefulness and working very hard to ensure total political correctness so he doesn't draw the ire of LL or Janus. :lol:

No kidding.  speaking of an 180 turn :mrgreen: Are you guys sure this is the same one ??? even his avatar is changed.  :lol: The old one was more in my league.  :twisted:
I think that means he wants a permaban.

Was this guy a dupe or something?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=61272

EDIT: Oops, missed the wow farming links bit in his sig. I assume that was why then.

From what I remember, when people join from a link from you, they get extra gold or something of the sort.  I don't play it so I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom