that false mustache, Adolf
I know your’re in there
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
You favor life
He sides with Death
I straddle the fence
And my balls hurt

Jim Morrison

I don't know why, but I just felt like saying that. I think it's quite funny.

Care to explain?

I didnt write it, maybe you should ask Jim Morrison what he meant.

That goes back to the tiny penis, or none at all subject.

Anyway, just like Gculk says, the Jews were todays Muslims. The difference is nobody's tried to massacre them officially...yet.
If you believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories, the americans could've been trying to get people to hate Muslims, just like with the Jews.

If you believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories, you might also have written all the connections down on a grease-spotted fast food bag, called it your manifesto, and tried to push it on some passersby on the way to a concert.  :grin:

Any reason why Hitler should be more mentally unstable than any other great conqueror/dictator? It is completely baffling when "professional" doctors draw conclusions that Hitler was a corpophagist etc long after his death with no evidence what so ever. Yeah so Hitler was pretty weird, but some sick, homosexual fetishist?

of course he was homosexual. he had a wife and a mistress and he didn't sleep with any of them. also the leader of "the brown shirts" his personal army (SS were bodyguard) was a rampant homosexual and took part in gay orgies. and he was very close to hitler.

el nombre said:
of course he was homosexual. he had a wife and a mistress and he didn't sleep with any of them. also the leader of "the brown shirts" his personal army (SS were bodyguard) was a rampant homosexual and took part in gay orgies. and he was very close to hitler.

I have never read anything of him not sleeping with his wife. And to clarify, he first had a fiancee whom he left, and then later got a girlfriend ( the "mistress") whom he married just before their suicide. So, Hitler was unmarried for almost all his life. I have never heard anything of him having a gay personal army.

i'm studying it curently. he had his personal army called the brown shirts (as i said) whos leared was a homosexual. also there was a video with interviews with people who worked at his house and they said there was no evidence of him sleeping with a female.

el nombre said:
i'm studying it curently. he had his personal army called the brown shirts (as i said) whos leared was a homosexual. also there was a video with interviews with people who worked at his house and they said there was no evidence of him sleeping with a female.

I sincerely hope no one has any evidence that I sleep with a woman, that doesn't make me gay. People say alot of crap. And if you mean the SA by "the brown shirts", I have never heard anything suggesting that anyone related to them were gay. All this sounds like propaganda after the war.

EDIT: Similar to how most people today think Napoleon I was lower than average, or that he rode a donkey.

no not the SA. the brown shirts were made mostly of thugs and criminals loyl to hitler before he rose to power. he used them to break-up meatings and scare people into following the Nazi way. only their leader was gay that we know of.

uncreative said:
EDIT: Similar to how most people today think Napoleon I was lower than average, or that he rode a donkey.
Wouldn't it have been awesome if it was true?

el nombre said:
no not the SA. the brown shirts were made mostly of thugs and criminals loyl to hitler before he rose to power. he used them to break-up meatings and scare people into following the Nazi way. only their leader was gay that we know of.
That IS the ****ing SA. Ersnt Röhm, the leader of the SA was gay.
The SA disbanded 1934 when Röhm was executed.

placenik said:
Actually, only thing which made Hitler unique was group punishement. Even Stalin gave his victims some kind of trial.

The trial being :
Stalin : You have been accused of "insert something". Your punishment is death. What is your defence?
Accused: I haven't done anything.
Stalin : Whatever. Die.

My point being, that was no trial. Stalin always killed who he wanted to. The trials were false. Just some posing for the people.

Fun 1984-esque scary fact.

The party members had become so brainwashed in the propaganda that the party could not ever be wrong, that when they were arrested, they often confessed they were guilty because they were convinced that they must be guilty, as the party could not be possibly guilty.

Archonsod said:
The difficulty level was off. The start of the campaign is far too easy, but then the Russian campaign is ridiculously hard. The graphics were pretty **** too, even for the time, and I didn't think much of the storyline.

Plus tank rush is far too imba.

'Nuff said o/ XD

pesja said:
What was really that big a deal with Hitler? Why does everyone get stuck on that Hitler is the worst man ever to have walked the earth?
Hitler was in no way radical or extreme compared to what europeans have done trough history!

I lol'ed

Back
Top Bottom