What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaaah! The antibiotics are making me have ****s so watery it's like I'm peeing from my butt. Christ, this is horrible. I can't even fart in the privacy of my own room because I'd end up ****ting myself.
And I'll have to stay like this until next Tuesday. God, why do you hate me such? D=

Sartek said:
There are people who actually think thats cold?

People that are used to temperature around 30ºC like around where I live. If it falls to any number under 20ºC you can see people going around in winter clothing around here.
The lowest temperature I've ever experienced was 11ºC.

I dare you to come here when temperatures are over 40ºC just after it rains and stand on the blazing sun for half an hour, then taking a hour long subway trip when the air conditioners are down and there's a big event downtown so the subway has so many people you can barely breath.

Rams said:
He's just being a *****. It's only -3/2.

Haha no, I was merely replicating Ambalon's use of "the****ingweather". According to the****ingweather it's 0 degrees and therefore ****ING COLD.

I'm seemingly one of the more cold-resistant people around here. People can't seem to get it into their heads that I consider my fleece "jacket" a proper coat. Hell, it even is too warm at times. The only things that get annoyingly cold are my hands. My face gets cold but doesn't feel as bad.

Eктωρ said:
I dare you to come here when temperatures are over 40ºC just after it rains and stand on the blazing sun for half an hour, then taking a hour long subway trip when the air conditioners are down and there's a big event downtown so the subway has so many people you can barely breath.
Yes dear, tell me about your nice thermal amplitudes.
We have ****tier temperatures than you in summer and in winter. And y'all even got a nice beach to look at while you melt away. We have a polluted and brown lake.

Eктωρ said:
Not if my child's life depended on it.

Cold is something I always have trouble with. I'm almost always feeling cold. The heat though, I tend not to have a problem with in the slightest. I actually quite enjoy it

Ambalon said:
We have ****tier temperatures than you in summer and in winter. And y'all even got a nice beach to look at while you melt away. We have a polluted and brown lake.

:lol: Yes, that would be true if I lived in Rio, I don't. I live in the metropolitan area, I'm surrounded on every side by miles and miles of urban area and the sea winds don't cool off the city nearly as much as they do in the capital. It's hotter here.

It could be worse, you could live in a paradise on earth that has more than 100 beaches, but you don't dare to put a foot out of home because you'll certainly going to have to deal with people-spiting full buses and massive traffic jams due to them ****ing tourists.

Not quite over yet, everywhere you go is crowded, and the good and calm places are too far away from home.

So why bother? Now I just sit in front of my ventilator and *enjoy* the hot air being blown and not helping to cool me.

At least it's not carnival yet and there's still no water shortage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom