What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd go so far as to say the religion has little to do with it, it's more of an excuse to be an authoritarian regime. What better way to hide corruption and protect your power than blame something else?

Goker said:
Ignoring the stupidity that occurred in the last few pages, here is something that makes me wonder how anyone could support religious governments.

Saudi activist receives 7-year sentence, 600 lashes for insulting Islam.

The answer to your question is simple. Anyone whose faith in his religion is weak would support religious governments. Because he would be thinking that if someone insulted Islam, it would hurt Islam.

:shock:

Why the hell would you film **** like that? Someone's going to find it at some point, and then you're screwed.

Inb4

No no no you see all cops are good, no matter how many the examples. Just because it's **** there and there and there OH and there it doesn't mean all of them are bad guys.

Anyway: Russia's always been just another ****hole from its birth, and Putin's just the type of ****head to triumph over it. **** me right, I'm radical.

Folms said:
The last two videos outline the content of a paedophile more than the fact that he's a homosexual. It shows the chat where he actually spoke to a "15 year old boy".
Yes, because it most certainly couldn't have been planted.
Point is, might have done and might have not in any case doesn't give you any badge of honour. You're not the protector of social justice(which by the way does not exist), especially if you're a neonazi. Adding to that, a star on your sleeve and a blue uniform doesn't give you any ****ing privilege either.

Trevty said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
No of course not. They provide for good entertainment when in agony.
So brave.  I bet you even give cops the finger when they turn the other way and can't see you.
Why would I do that? I'm not risking my hide to their kind. A spit in front of their associates(aka Golden Dawn- wait is that a neonazi pattern I see here?) office ground was enough for now.
I may ****ing hate their guts but I ain't getting behind a cage for a dispute that would strip me of my freedom.

Trevty said:
You do realize that not all cops everywhere are Golden Dawn neonazis, right?  Because that's what you seem to be implying.
They may not be neonazis but in the best case adhere to some authoritarian moral code and even if they are corrupt work for it.
Still, that's how the world works. People need them to mop up what their weakness leaves behind and their presence won't change anytime soon. I just happen to be that sick monster who harbors a dislike.

Back
Top Bottom