What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

rebelsquirrell said:
He means gun to your head does not = yes.
Not "oh i wiz turd but i toll him yes jest to mak him happyies".
Ahem, having a gun on your head doesn't make it utterly pointless to distinguish?
And I don't think that sign would be up her hands if it weren't for any of the reasons I listed.
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
In the case you're drunk and somebody rapes you it's your fault for entering that mind state.
No victim should be held responsible for getting raped, no matter what.
Of course it should, you weren't careful you had it coming. We reap what we sow.

PoisonCourtesan said:
In the case you're drunk and somebody rapes you it's your fault for entering that mind state.
hHrvL.jpg

I CANT BREATHE

OH SWEET JESUS

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

Sigging.

Eктωρ said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
Of course it should, you weren't careful you had it coming. We reap what we sow.
I have no polite response for his. **** you.
No thanks, I'd rather **** a shark than let a guy like you inside my pants :wink:

Wellenbrecher said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
Oh lordy. :lol:
Shame, I have no gif for this :c
You're in luck, I happen to have one for you this time around.
pKzle.gif

Wellenbrecher said:
FrisianDude said:
I don't think it really exists all that much, and I don't think it is what prompted these dumbos to be dumbos.
Oh it does exist. True, over here you don't see much of it - to be honest I personally only know of three examples I had the great honour of seeing in all their repenting glory - but you surely have seen the pictures of these "so sorry" slave marches?
It's complete bull****... :lol:

Anyway, point being, whether it exists much or whether you've seen much of it doesn't change how utterly stupid it is.

What about those 'France should stretch to Poland' ****s?

There's little overlap between the two. As far as I know at least, I try to avoid contact with the morons you mentioned, got into more than one fight with folks like that over the years.
They don't like band-shirts, seems.

Well, for that matter I try to avoid contact with the other ****s as well, so I guess I can honestly say "I have no idea".

PoisonCourtesan said:
You're in luck, I happen to have one for you this time around.
pKzle.gif
Not quite what I was looking for, but thanks for the effort.
Oh ****, now I started laughing again :lol:

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Athie, that's like saying you deserve to be lynched by a mob of Golden Dawn because you're dumb enough to live in Greece as a transexual.
Sort of unless you know you can elude them. Sides, who said I'm gonna live here all my life?

Back
Top Bottom