What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, something of an overstatement. I really doubt many of them actually cared about him or what he was wearing.
And if they didn't care, why should you leap to their defense on this forum of all places?

If they did care... Why leap to their defense on this forum of all places?

I really don't see it as something worth more than a few raised eyebrows. Taking it any further is just like some 'DAE think no-one is classy???' reddit thread.

RabbleKnight said:
BenKenobi said:
No, it is about respect, traditions and etiquette. That thing that is part of what is commonly known as culture.
You remind me of that posh lady in the book War and Peace.

Says the guy who wants half the world dead for being spoiled.

Weaver said:
...Really? :roll:

Because a guy at your mother´s funeral saying that he does not like the ceremony and wants to desecrate it a little is totally cool.

It really would've been better to just respectfully decline or something, but I hardly believe the families of dead veterans feel "pissed on" because of it. Guy is still kind of a **** though for doing it intentionally. If he'd just worn it to be comfortable even it wouldn't have been a **** move, in my opinion.

BenKenobi said:
Because a guy at your mother´s funeral saying that he does not like the ceremony and wants to desecrate it a little is totally cool.
It wasn't a funeral. Why are you trying to grossly overstate the damage and make people who disagree with you feel bad about themselves?
"What is a sensitive person?"
''A person who, because he has corns himself, always treads on other people's toes.''

In order to decide if the man is to be condemned for his appearance it seems to be of major importance if he wanted to criticise the event either for its meaning or its execution or if he actually intended to insult the attendees personally.

Why wont i learn...
I ventured to the Steam forum again.

There a thread going on arguing that Borderlands the pre sequel is shoving homosexuality down peoples throat.
Said thread attracted ton of peoples on each side of the argument and a couple of Neo Nazi trolls including a ''Think of the children'' conservative.

Back
Top Bottom