What dpi and sensitivty ingame are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Watly said:
If normal people us that, they spin 1080 degrees with a tiny movement. Can't imagine that being playable! D:

Don't know jsut got used to it.

I have a **** steelseries mouse and I dont know the DPI or even how to check that. My sensitivity is on 10% ingame.

To everyone using a cheap mouse or something, if you are going to buy a new mouse, you should consider get a good (and perhaps a more expensive) one.
I used to play with a wireless laptop mouse, and it served me good, but when I got the mouse I have now, melee and ranged in Warband, and any game, felt so much smoother and better.

Dunno, just saying.

Le Roux said:
To everyone using a cheap mouse or something, if you are going to buy a new mouse, you should consider get a good (and perhaps a more expensive) one.
I used to play with a wireless laptop mouse, and it served me good, but when I got the mouse I have now, melee and ranged in Warband, and any game, felt so much smoother and better.

Dunno, just saying.
I got myself Razer Imperator and it felt so utterly bad that I threw it away and got myself a cheap Genius mouse. I guess I'm too used to cheap mouses.

Most important thing is that you get a wired mouse. Wireless is sucky as hell and you have to refill batteries every single time and...

I just hate wireless mouses! K?

Tork789 said:
I got myself Razer Imperator and it felt so utterly bad that I threw it away and got myself a cheap Genius mouse. I guess I'm too used to cheap mouses.

Should have felt just fine with a Razer mouse, then. :roll: IMO, Razer only puts out pieces of cheap plastic with hefty price tags.

Back
Top Bottom