What dpi and sensitivty ingame are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

pooops

Recruit
Hi, i got new mouse a few days ago and it can change dpi. What dpi and ingame sensitivity are the best to use in warband?

And i see some crazy feints from tobi killer fisk, they do it because of high sensitivity/dpi?

They do it because they practiced for a long time. Good feints aren't something that you get by increasing your sensitivity to the point where it looks like you're having a spasm attack. They are a set of learned pattern movements (some more, some less effective), that are mixed and unleashed so you can put pressure on your opponent or trick them into openings.

So no, high sensitivity won't get you dem kills x)

Just use whatever feels right to you. These things will always be different from person to person. Personally I like being able to rotate almost 360 degrees with one movement. However that's probably high enough that I'm sacrificing some precision.

momcilo94 said:
They do it because they practiced for a long time. Good feints aren't something that you get by increasing your sensitivity to the point where it looks like you're having a spasm attack. They are a set of learned pattern movements (some more, some less effective), that are mixed and unleashed so you can put pressure on your opponent or trick them into openings.

So no, high sensitivity won't get you dem kills x)
But some of their feints can be done only by fast movement with mouse, if their dpi is higher they can do it easier logically. What dpi and ingame sensitivity is considered high enough? Frankly i just wanted some of PRO duelists to answer it(for example in counter strike pros often make their config public-i know that downloading this cfg wont make you pro like them, but it shows some basic things-same here : if i make my dpi/sensitivty like fisk's or m's it wont make me pro like them but probably it will allow me to do some feints easier and faster).

I'm not a good duelist by any stretch but my sensitivity is never really that high. If it set it too high I find it actually harder to feint.

well I personally use:

1800dpi and like 55-65% ingame-sensitivity(I'm doing some minimal changes sometimes if I feel too slow/fast while spinning, feinting etc.)

hope that helped you out  :wink:

KilleR

The best set-up, I believe, is prolly if you can just spin 360 degrees with one full mouse movement. This gives you the most control, while not hurting your play-style. Again, this is my opinion so please go find it out for yourself what you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom