What do you consider to be the most overrated game of all time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Halo series, even though I love em' all. The halo's are 9.5/10 (cept halo 3, that one did not impress me.) games, not 20000000/10 games.

Redcoat - Mic said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn it, too much elongation I got beat to the punch.

And my post had way more words.

Redcoat - Mic said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn it, too much elongation I got beat to the punch.
I get attacked when I say something hate related to Halo on other forums. :sad:

It's still overrated though. Most reviews etc treat every new GTA iteration like the second coming of Christ. GTA:SA is a good game, but considering we've seen the exact same ****ing thing twice before already it's a bit silly to act like it's some massive revelation from the God of Gaming himself.  Not ****ting your pants is an amazing thing when your six months old. Not ****ting your pants when your sixteen years old has lost it's sense of achievement though.

Halo, of course.

I also think World of Warcraft players believe there is much more depth to WoW than there really is.

It's just point and click, for God's sake. I've pointed and clicked for 840 hours in that cartoony universe. Never again.

Never again.

Well someone had to say it eventually:

Oblivion.

I did a ****ing pioret for ****s sake!

It was supposed to be the sequel to a gritty and dark rpg series, instead we got a bloom drenched monstrosity that mistakes interpretive dance for melee combat. I can't believe it's considered a good game. I played it for a couple of hours before it made me want to punch babies. With mods it's not so bad, but I can't believe it's considered a good console game, I really can't.

Rant, over.

Back
Top Bottom