What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it.
I bought an equivalent of 10, and my mousewheel died in a couple months.
But then, one that cost a bit more than double that also started wonking up in half a year, so it might be me that's the problem.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Don't do it.
But then, one that cost a bit more than double that also started wonking up in half a year, so it might be me that's the problem.
I have a ten euro mouse with a three year warranty and it's on its second year, going strong. My four years old headphones finally broke so I had to take my second pair (duct taped, 2 years old). Computer gear is not something I've ever spent a lot of money on.  :razz:

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Don't do it.

If they only cost one euro each you might as well stock up on them. Buy thirty mice for the price of one semi-decent one!

I'm all moved in to my dorm at NYU and have already begun the second day of orientation week! I'm wicked excited about all of this and I'm just...overwhelmed by all the amazing things that are coming in the future. It was, of course, bittersweet since I had to say goodbye to my parents for the next few months and we're all a bunch of softies, but otherwise things are looking great, especially out my window.

10597327_320478091465841_1598596784_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom