What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eктωρ said:
It doesn't change the fact that natives in Argentina were treated awfully and outright genocided by madmen like Roca, but trying to change the issue by 'sanctifying' the natives is just missing the point entirely in my opinion. Treating them like "magical native americans" gets no one nowhere, and seriously, most natives really dislike that sort of stuff.
the thing with the Argentinians
My father is stepmother was an argentinian native and she got...what is it called.. castrated ?

She was just going to operate something on her stomach and the doctors just went and took out her womb or whatever so she couldnt have kids

But what's the point then? I Really don't get why do these movements exist, when there is equality before the law for every citizen.
@cordor
Hah! classic argentinean med

crodio said:
But what's the point then? I Really don't get why do these movements exist, when there is equality before the law for every citizen.
@cordor
Hah! classic argentinean med

Because it's really not that simple, dude. You can't force your law into societies that were here before it. Those people are disregarded all the time by the government.

Eктωρ said:
Because it's really not that simple, dude. You can't force your law into societies that were here before it.
Why? it's the right thing to do, In the revolution we forced (or at least tried to force) a democratic state, and human rights. Some indigenous groups fought by our side, some fought by the spanish side. ( again)

And they are not the only people that get disregarded by the gov. :lol:  I feel that they should receive the same treatment as everyone gets. I am against racial discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom