[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - The Siege of Bethaa _ Innocents win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Calodine said:
By the way, I totally called you coming back as an ally to yourself first. Screw Awdev and co stealing my thunder, I did it first :3

I thought the same thing. Otherwise replacement was near impossible.
But it would be stupid to go by it, as you would think that that would never happen.

Thanks for hosting Magorian :smile:

ps: I still say inactives need to die when there is no replacement. Replacing someone with someone that was already dead, kinda ruins certain aspect of the game.
I know that sometimes, you try your hardest to get someone out (as a villian for example), because you know he can see through you, and you finaly manage it while somehow the rest doesn't find it suspicious. Only to find one day later that the person you have been working so hard for to get lynched or w/e comes back as a replacement and kicks your ass ><

MaHuD said:
I thought the same thing. Otherwise replacement was near impossible.
But it would be stupid to go by it, as you would think that that would never happen.
To be honest, I figured I'd get 'seered' eventually because of it and I honestly didn't expect to last as long as I did. I just didn't want the game to peeter out; we had already used up a bazillion replacements.

If anyone is interested, here are the role pms I sent out:

You are an Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus (a.k.a Seer). You came to Bethaa in your hunt for an ancient demonic object. You chose to operate under cover as a Guardsman, so no person knows of your existence here. Your immediate goal is to survive, so you may continue your search. Each night you may choose one person to investigate and learn their role. PM your target to the moderator once night has fallen.

You are a Vindicare Assassin (a.k.a Vigilante). You have decided to take this fight into your own hands, and thus you have chosen to disguise yourself as a standard Guardsman so you may operate freely and without consequence. Each night you may choose one person to assassinate with your Exitus Rifle. PM your target to the moderator once night has fallen.

You are a Magos Biologis of the Adeptus Mechanicus (a.k.a. Herbalist). Your physical alterations are many but subtle, so you may blend in with the crowd. Your extensive study of the Tyranid race has given you unique knowledge of their biological weaknesses. You have created an aerosol spray that any Tyranid finds unbearable to smell, but it only lasts a few hours and you have only a small supply with you. Each night you may choose one person to protect with your new chemical. PM your target to the moderator once night has fallen.

You are an innocent. You have no nighttime abilities beyond sleep. You must use your voice and your vote as your weapons, and root out the foul xenos that lurks among you.

You are the Magus, Genestealer Hybrid (a.k.a. Alpha Werewolf/Roleblocker). You and two other hybrids are all that remain of the Cult. Your goal is to kill off the humans so that you may birth a new Patriarch and insure the continued existence of the Cult. You may speak with your teammates at night and decide, as a team, one person to kill. As the Magus, you also have considerable psychic power. Each night you may chose an additional target of your own. Any nighttime actions that player would take fail to happen. PM your targets to the moderator once night has fallen.

You are a Genestealer Hybrid (a.k.a. Werewolf). You and two other hybrids are all that remain of the cult. Your goal is to kill off the humans so that you may birth a new Patriarch and insure the continued existence of the Cult. You may speak with your teammates at night and decide, as a team, one person to kill. The Magus will PM the decision to the moderator.

You are the Renegade Guardsman, corrupted by Chaos. You carry a powerful demonic artifact which has corrupted your mind and enslaved your soul. Each night you may try to convert another player to your cause. The artifact has a 50% chance of succeeding on a normal innocent, but beware, it will have no effect on Genestealer Hybrids or other special characters. You may speak, via PM, with any converted players at night to discuss strategy and targets, but they have no say in your final decision. You operate as your own team of players and must, as a group, outnumber all other players (including Genestealers) to win. PM the moderator with your target once night has fallen.

I'll ask about getting this de-stickied in preparation for the next games. I hope everyone had fun!

Grmbl. I put my ass on the line to save your goodie arses and I get doublecrossed by facemelter for my troubles. :razz:

Yeah, I put my info together and came up with entirely the wrong conclusion. (1 + 1 = 3! Durr)

And I simply didn't think of the possibility that Melter could be evil AND telling the truth about being capable of blocking.  :sad:

Yeah. His turning to the false gods was quite unlucky really. Waste of the ability AND it came back to bite him in his born-again-villain ass. :razz:

I just can't believe I forgot about the alpha werewolf, with all these weird 40K names and such. Otherwise I might have voted for Cedric in the first place. :razz:

Ehh, if that night went through I would've investigated you and I wouldn't buy you proving your claim by blocking me twice. :wink:

In retrospect; I shouldn't have done that the first time. :oops:

I re-read from the point of the roleclaims onward. Never gets old.  :lol:

Anyways I have been meaning to ask: What would have happened in the case that I/we sided with Shatari and my claim was never made?

Back
Top Bottom